Reviews for The Adventures of Butler Bob and Billy
That's a secret chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
Ike. . . Matthew. . . Canadians. . . Excuse me good sir-lady but did you just reference to Ike Broflovski from South Park and Matthew Williams A.K.A. Canada from Hetalia? Cause if you did do so then brov-fucking-o you sneaky little minx! I fucking love you!
Princess Poptart243 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
... the f**k?
MegaPollen chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Dear Lordy I think every chapter had me snorting with un-mannered laughter!
Maybe you should go work for 4Kids? :P
Nah jokes! I think they would feel threatened by your awesome.

Oh Im sure we hope that everything goes well for you and that you have more time to upload these hilarious chapters!
DeletedandGoneBye chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
God...This is so sad/stupid it's funny...You're such a good writer, I hope you keep writing!
Ddidndsdfifniniddimfigmgim chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
So many eh's! Caught the Hetalia reference to Canada aka Matthew Williams Hilarious story.
X.X chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
*stabs 4-kids* STAY AWAY FROM MY KUROSHITSUJI, DANGIT!
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
Yeay! You came back! I hadn't even realized it had been seven months :P

Even though you've been out of pratice of writing in this style, I say you got back into it really well!

Lolz XD Everything about Canadians...so true! (I'm Canadian) XD I really liked how you actually put "oot" and aboot". XD

This fic is really great and I hope it never gets taken down! (there are groups that are mass reporting anything the breaks the rules or looks like a troll fic.)

Random and crazy,
RBL
riukslovlydreams chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
i was reading it out loud in funny voices and i couldn't stop laughing
Devin Trinidad chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
Wait... Matthew... Did you just reference Hetalia? If you did, you're Prussia Awesome.
Devin Trinidad chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
Let me guess, the Narrator wrote that note. Hahahaha, this was a great read with tons of references to other 4Kids annihilated shows! Brings me back to Mew Mew Power and Yu-Gi-Oh... By the way, love the birthday song, Mew Zoey appreciates it.

By the way, I love how characterized Bennie. All slow talk and black rectangles.
Suspicious Crow chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Lets us thank God that 4 kids doesn't do Black Butler. This is exactly what it would turn out like if it did.
CrimsonFeather24544 chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
It is so horrible that it is awesome but at the same time awful. Please continue to ruin the anime/kuroshitsuji world and make otakus throw up every where.
riukslovlydreams chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
this sucks so bad that it is a hilariously wonderful work of art, *claps* bravo, you are truly a genius...
Erin Kamikaze chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
The "lunch money" in the "pockets" part was hilarious! If 4-Kids actually did this, the fans would be snickering quietly as kids watched it without realizing what the "lunch money" really was!
Prime's Little One chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh dear lord in heaven! Please, please, PLEASE do not let 4Kids get hold of this anime... This is exactly what they'd turn it in to! *shudders* The horror, the horror! No, seriously, I love the anime, and this is... scary as hell.