Reviews for I Remember
Absolutely loved it!
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Haha! Love the last line! _
BlessMyHart chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I didn't know sadness could intermingle with happiness so well until this story. Other than a few Editing mishaps I'd say this story is practically perfect
frick chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
ah firck tat wa so frickibg cyte i cant type right oh frick inlove ur work i love u ichieuki ijshlajvdbbgnfm
Diabolik Ghoul chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I have no words for how good this story was writer, and by all the feelings it gave me.
FY chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
CRYYYYYYYYYYY!
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
awww that is cute and romantic
Kireina-Ame chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ok, first are the constructive criticisms. Let's get them out of the way! I'm sure others have touched on them too. The line "Give everyone my best" is Ichigo's line. Minor detail, really, considering how wonderfully you incorporated it.

Right! Criticisms! Hold off on the praises! Anyway, the other one is in Rukia's letter. You start off when her writing it while Ichigo is unconscious but then it sounds like she's back in Soul Society with Kon at the end because she's already complaining about him? Anyway, this is minor too but I'm a stickler for things like that.

NOW praises! The emotions! God the EMOTIONS! I LOVE ICHIRUKI SO MUCH! _ Yes, I think it was so supremely angsty, sentimental, and a little bit of lovely fluff at the end that I forgive any transgressions. Great job! Maybe with a keen-eyed beta, you'd be unstoppable!
NieveDrop chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Very moving story. The letter, the "time" - so bittersweet.

Is it a singular pet fish or an aquarium of multiple fish? Don't ask my why I find Ichigo with pet fish so amusing. LOL

The aspirin bit helps dull the sweetness. :)
shie0917 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
lovely story! 3

that last line was a killer! lol~
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
How utterly beautiful. I really loved this oneshot, it showed Ichigo not just moping around, but doing his best to live FOR Rukia, because he knows that's what she would have wanted. And as cliché as the whole becoming a famous author after his adventures is, I still loved it. Especially the title 'Deathberry's end'. So sad...And he died in a completely Ichigo way- saving a stranger.

Everything was great. The characters were in-character, and...well yeah, it was all fantastic Thank you for writing it!
Chappy's Bestfriend chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow, this is a wonderful story.

It reminded me of Rukia leaving him.

Oh, and I laughed in the end.

:D
Animefanx3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
this is just, amazing. i love this 3
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
awww, this is just beautiful! Hehehe. I love it that Ichigo became a writer. Hehehe. Writing about his adventures, ne? _
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »