Reviews for Moonlight Star
mangamania chapter 22 . 3/8/2012
i don't get it. is serena brainwashed or hypnotized? and what was the woman with the purple orb? i'm confused!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
Love the atory, please update soon.
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
your story just keeps getting better and omg! Damien, what an ass, looking forward to the next chapter and as for me, don't worry about not being able to update quickly, things take time and there's always things that can take away from free time, in my case it's college
Taeniaea chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
cool chapter
mangamania chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
e has to be blackmailing her! QQ TT I bet she's putting up w/ it and planning an escape when she sees Darien at the club. Tat is unless she's brainwashed.
Clove15 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Can't wait to read more.
mangamania chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
plz update again soon! i have a really bad feeling about serena. dark angel is giving me major foreshadowing and its nothing good.
miss vanillabean chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
the song bits are great ,but where exactly is this heading? and (no offense) but your punctuation is awful.
Princess Moonie of the Moon chapter 19 . 10/3/2011
Hey, I love your story, but I think the chapters are too short and you also really need to work on your. Spelling badly. I suggest getting a beta reader? Just so your sentences make a bit more sense as well as looking a bit more professional. :)
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 9/25/2011
cool story
lylyevans chapter 19 . 9/25/2011
damn i hate damien!
mangamania chapter 19 . 9/25/2011
omg plz say it isn't so. plz update again soon.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 18 . 9/17/2011
LOVE it. :D please update as soon as you can.
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
wow, poor Serena. cant wait for the next chapter though. and if she has an interview does that mean she won the contest?

hope you update soon :)
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
awwww, the ending was so cute :)

I liked all of the scouts's challenges, they were interesting, glad they passed and glad she's finally forgiving them, can't wait for the next chapter, so hope you update soon.

umm, just what is the enemy that's been mentioned a few times but not really introduced?
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »