Reviews for Moonlight Star
sangoscourage chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Last two chapters are great. Keep going. :)
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Now! For Serena to become Selene!
mangamania chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
Cant w8 for raye to be shocked i always didn't really like her she's so cruel to serena. and it really does feel like raye and rini want to steal darien from her.
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
AAAAHG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SERENA TO PREFORM AND BECOM A ROCK STAR!
SlyLittleLuna1234 chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Yet another great chappy! I can't wait for the music contest. I wonder what songs Serena's going to sing...

Update ASAP
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Nice! please update!
maire 53 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Longer chapters please these r 2 short
sangoscourage chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Great! Serena's right, the girls should shut up and let her speak. I really hate that when people do that to me. :)
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
I can't wait for Serena to sing and blow them off their feet I mean come on how could you be so mean to Serena you jerks?
SailorEarth87 chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Your story has potential, but your grammar and spelling is terrible. Sorry to be so blunt. Get a Beta Reader (editor) before submitting the next chapter. Trust me, it'll increase readers and reviews. They're available on the site. Good luck.
maire 53 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
This is good can't wait for the next chapter thanks
mangamania chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
really good!
SlyLittleLuna1234 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Once again you have written another wonderful chapter! I really hope that Eleana's starting to get through to Serena... Anywho, update soon please!

P.S. Great choice in song!;)
sangoscourage chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Excellent! I definitely think Eleana should definitely be her number one friend, and just the person Serena needs. The others just lost their positions. Is Eleana going to be a scouts? Some one from her past?
lunalily18 chapter 4 . 10/21/2010