Reviews for Moonlight Star
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
what was the song that Rei sung?

also, i really like the way this is going, with Darien and the scouts realizing what serena has to deal with with rini and that they're a bit wrong about her.

i hope serena allows them to apologize and takes the time to talk to her parents as well.

can't wait to read day three of the music contest and see what serena's gonna sing and where this story's gonna go. hope you update soon :)
sangoscourage chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Last two chapters are great. Keep going. :)
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Now! For Serena to become Selene!
mangamania chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
Cant w8 for raye to be shocked i always didn't really like her she's so cruel to serena. and it really does feel like raye and rini want to steal darien from her.
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
AAAAHG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SERENA TO PREFORM AND BECOM A ROCK STAR!
SlyLittleLuna1234 chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Yet another great chappy! I can't wait for the music contest. I wonder what songs Serena's going to sing...

Update ASAP
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Nice! please update!
maire 53 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Longer chapters please these r 2 short
sangoscourage chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Great! Serena's right, the girls should shut up and let her speak. I really hate that when people do that to me. :)
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
I can't wait for Serena to sing and blow them off their feet I mean come on how could you be so mean to Serena you jerks?
SailorEarth87 chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Your story has potential, but your grammar and spelling is terrible. Sorry to be so blunt. Get a Beta Reader (editor) before submitting the next chapter. Trust me, it'll increase readers and reviews. They're available on the site. Good luck.
maire 53 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
This is good can't wait for the next chapter thanks
mangamania chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
really good!
SlyLittleLuna1234 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Once again you have written another wonderful chapter! I really hope that Eleana's starting to get through to Serena... Anywho, update soon please!

P.S. Great choice in song!;)
sangoscourage chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Excellent! I definitely think Eleana should definitely be her number one friend, and just the person Serena needs. The others just lost their positions. Is Eleana going to be a scouts? Some one from her past?
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »