Reviews for Miror Quaenam Sis Tam Bella
WOW!amazing!
KaytieWhyte chapter 8 . 5/31
You could call it 50 Shades of Grey Wolf
KaytieWhyte chapter 7 . 5/31
U should publish this, not even kidding. Just change the names, kill off Edward (u know the first love) and make it the reason she moved. Make Charlie her uncle (parents let her move in out of worry). And then Jake can still be the childhood friend who she doesn't want to hurt. And obviously keep the werewolves. U should seriously do this. I'd be happy to look over it.
Fantastic story! So glad to have stumbled upon it! Thank you!
VioletUzumakiNamikaze chapter 1 . 2/21
ooooh nice beginning, but umm, the 'virginity' aka the hymen is on the outside of the vagina, not inside the canal like all romance novels will have you believe. other than that little detail, perfect!
Espied7 chapter 15 . 2/15
So sweet!
wannabewyler chapter 15 . 2/12
I think this has to be one of the best imprint stories that I've ever read. Thank you.
cloudshadow22 chapter 15 . 2/8
This is such a wonderful story. I probably read it years ago, but if so, I didn't remember it, so I enjoyed every chapter. Loved watching as each of these lovers slowly figured out how to be what they both needed. Thank you for sharing you imagination.
Sassyvampmama chapter 14 . 1/25
I just reread this. I read it 5 years ago and told you that it was the best Paul/Bella story I had read to date then, and I wanted to see what I thought of it 5 years and MANY, many stories later. You know, I think I have changed my mind just a bit. It's not only still the best Paul imprint story, in my opinion, but it is also one of my favorite Twilight-based stories I've read. Thank you again for this fantastic story.
TinaF chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
Wow loved it!
NoPenName2015 chapter 15 . 10/23/2015
What a great story!
SassyCass chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
This is simply the best Paul & Bella I've EVER read. ThankYou.

Thank you for sharing your gift with all of us. Your skill at telling a story is a treasure. I would love to read any & all follow-ups to this story. Please tell me how.
SassyCass chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This is simply the best Paul & Bella I've EVER read. ThankYou.

Cassie R.
Marii Salvatore chapter 15 . 10/9/2015
readingKs chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
This was fantastic! I loved the development of both Bella and Paul and I love how you gave Paul background for his issues instead of how SM Lwft him one dimensional.

Great story!