Reviews for Miror Quaenam Sis Tam Bella
sarah martin chapter 15 . 4/29
It was a good story and i liked it but i hate bella in it. Thanks a lot foe sharing the story
Sfrbcry chapter 3 . 3/31
Aha, there's the explanation. Maybe I should've been able to figure that out on my own though. Hmm.
Sfrbcry chapter 1 . 3/31
What.
tadah2 chapter 2 . 3/4
Well done, believable.
TheUnderStudy chapter 15 . 1/30
I really enjoyed this fic. Very well written and such a fabulous story. Loved Bella and Paul together.
X.summergrey.X chapter 15 . 1/9
wow. its over. so dramatic but I still had a hard time not reading this as fast as I could. sadly I had to sleep at one point. I do think she could of made better decisions in the story with Paul and Jacob.
X.summergrey.X chapter 4 . 1/8
this kind of pisses me off. just because Jacobs been waiting doesn't mean he should get her. she only loves him as a best friend, if they should of been together then he would of imprinted on her.
to you writer, i'm not made at you. I think I can see why your going down this road but it frustrates me.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 1/8
wow. I didn't think there be sex in this chapter. i'm thinking in imprinted on her and if so, I wonder why until until this moment. which I would think he did otherwise why would they do that but your the writer and I need to shut my trap so I can read on. lol
JenniferLutz chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
I absolutely loved this story. It is the cutest bella/paul story I have ever read and I really enjoyed it
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
A fantastic story with a perfect ending. Thank you.
PernFan chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
Beautiful story. Well written. Nice storyline. Fully developed characters. I loved it.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
I loved this story. It was awesome!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
:-)
SableUnstable chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
This is the second time I've read this story. It's just as beautiful and as real as the first time I read it. I'm so glad I found it again, and since I can't remember if I favourited it last time, I'm sure as hell going to do it now! :)
GeezerWench chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
That's about the best reason I've heard to get married!

Really enjoyed your story. done so well. Really liked your characterization of Paul. Bella was driving me crazy there for a while, but she finally came around and got her head out of her ass.

Again, really enjoyed this!
1,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »