Reviews for Be My F'ing Boyfriend
Lux123 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Both Jada and Lovurofink *passionately* rec'd this.

Firstly, I lovelovelove The Bird in the Bee. And loved this: "And I would be honored," Bella continued, "if you would be my fucking boyfriend." "Occasionally, you can be my fucking girlfriend, too." - They're pretty fucking cute.

-Edward had always been such a man. He loved football and math and tits. Her tits especially. Or maybe he had just liked her bra. -LOL!

I found this very sweet. His doubt, her reassurance. And their love. And also, I found this surprisingly hot.
norcaltwitard chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That was f'ing awesome!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Well that was kind of hot, if that makes me weird, oh well. Lol. Thanks hun!
luvrofink chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
How did I not ever see this? I think...I want to marry you. This was incredible. So so good! Thank you!
Auspicious Stars chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ha great ending...

I love your stories!

Amazing!

teleshawna chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
That was fun and sweet. thank you!
Snappher chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
wow, some unique, fantastic storyline you have here! :) Didn't see this coming! Bella is tres cool to deal with this, especially AFTER they've moved in together! unless he was planning to give it up, I think he should have shared this info before the relocation...for many, cross dressing would be a deal breaker. And if you think about it, the CD issue is bizarro anyway - it's OK and cool and sexy to go out with your girlfriends to see a drag show, but if you come home to your hot boyfriend wearing panties, it's suddenly a no-go? Feeling sexy in clothes - whether it be cross dressing, wearing lingerie for your partner, wearing his clothes - is about what's going on in your head, and not about what department you bought it in at Sears! Mens, women's, it's all clothing, and if Edward is bold enough to take his interests to the stage, support him! Good for Bella for trying to understand and embracing all of him. :)

Amusingly enough, I wouldn't care if a guy I dated cross dressed - as long as he didn't want kids! That's MY kryptonite. Life is all about perspective. 8)
KimiD chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
WELL~~ That was...different? Definitely well written, not my "normal" read but entertaining none the less. Very vunerable our lad was... that would be a hard one for me as well I think, but true love conquers all... Just Sayin'

If it's there, it's there and apparently...he was still ALL MAN! Nuff Said
Tracyseb chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Very cute! Dragward! That is a first for me!
Amber1983 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow - you weren't kidding when you said this was different from the norm! But you're so frickin' talented that I somehow even fancy Edward as a cross-dresser! Most unique fic I've ever come across x
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hallo,

well, shit fire and save matches that was bloody awesome reading. i can see where its a grey area for some and simply black and white for others. i mean, how would one react to finding out that the love of your life cross dresses...er...male or female. yes, you would wonder if they are gay living a secret life or simply...umm..how do you say without sounding hurtful or racist...er...pervirted or hasa fetish of some sorts. i know if it were me i would simply ask if they were indeed straight or gay or bi and if they were truly happy with me and if so i would hope to be understanding. i mean i would be hurt that they hid it from me because that is part of who they are and i want to know all there is about them. so that would be hurtful to me, the hiding. now if they were secretly gay i would let them go and with the understanding i would rather see and be there friend and love them and see them happy and open than to hide like its a dirty secret, because its NOT a dirty secret. love is love no matter what sex or color you are. i would miss them, but i would rather see them happy. as for bellas reaction, part of me wants to slap the ever living shit out of her for making him feel dirty or rejected like that. that his secret was to much. no wonder he felt the need to hid it. personally, if my man loved me and made it clear that i was his world and i was it for him, that he wanted me and only me, i would be ok with his...er...secret. hell, might even have some more fun in the bedroom. (wigging eye brows) ;)...can you imagine how edward felt during those three weeks she couldnt deal with it, and the time they were intimate she had to stop because she couldnt look at him that way. part of me thinks edward should have walked then and there. i mean if she could easily reject him that way. if i were edward i would be doubting her love for me. but, said that, i can also see bellas side as well. obviously confused, yea and somewhat mortified to find out that the love of her life is a secret carring cross dresser and to find out that way by walking in on him. yea, i can see her hurt and confusion, so i cannot rightfully blame her though she could have handled her rejection or confussion better and not basically pulled away from him for three weeks. they should have been talking and hopefully avoided all the hurt on both parts. edwards case, hes a straight cross dresser and thats part of him and if she loves him as she proclaims she does then she will love all of him including his cross dressing alter ego miss. emerald. i wont lie and say it would be easy to get used to, but if she loves him...she will, for him. i would. i could not let something as that push me away from the one i love. hell, think about it like this. hes like a actor. he dresses as a women and preforms at night in club. hes a preformer. yes, he has deep seated roots about loving the feel of satin and lace against his skin. so what. no big deal. some women prefere mens clothing and dress as such, jeans, mens shirts and boots and are straighter than a nail. i see nothing wrong about edwards cross dressing as long as its healthy for him and bella. shit, i love alittle kinky fuckery myself and i;m not saying cross dressing is kinky fuckery so please dont misunderstand. i'm just sayin it might inhance there bedroom activities thats all.

it killed me to think of the pain edward was felling with bellas avoidance and rejection of who he is. i see her side, i do. but its a awful, hurtful, agonizing feeling to be rejected for who or what you are. i would know myself. been there. but in the end bella saw past the dress and the makeup and saw that it was still the man she loves, the man she fell in love with...just had a sexy alter ego and theres nothing wrong with that, my friends.

cheers,
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was totally sweet! I love Bella for accepting Edward for who he is. I'm sure he would make a pretty good looking girl. (Although I don't like it when boys are prettier than me.) It was also all kind of hot!

Thanks for sharing.
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was really interesting! I love it!
kdpc chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Okay. Talk about me going from one extreme story to the other. Lol. To read 'flavors of love and loss' to 'Be my F-ing Boyfriend' was quite the adventure. Lol.

I really really liked this oneshot. Not sure how I would handle finding out hubby liked to cross-dress but in a fictional world it was all kinds of hot;) What an entertaining and delightful read.
akes88 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
YES! that was so wonderful and it was cute. i was really afraid that it was gonna be som crackfic piece of crap that would make me mad, but it was so well done. It was hilarious, yet worth the read and well written and so sweet. Very original, too.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »