Reviews for Be My F'ing Boyfriend
akes88 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
YES! that was so wonderful and it was cute. i was really afraid that it was gonna be som crackfic piece of crap that would make me mad, but it was so well done. It was hilarious, yet worth the read and well written and so sweet. Very original, too.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Ok...I am officially confused...I read this twice and I still don't get it...but I do think it is some pretty awesome writing. Any writer who can make me confused and make me happy about it is a winner in my book! ;D

Thank you for writing this! :)
laura lou who chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
OMG!

Crossdressing Edward is my second favorite Edward... right behind professional suit wearing dominating Edward.
Zhee chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh my. I can't resist reading this (because YOU write it!). I don't particularly wish to see more of Ms. Emerald (sorry!) but I sure can feel the love between E and B... as always, you are so good at it!
GuilChris chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Wow...what an unusual but sweet story.

And I loved it...A LOT !
MaryAris98 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I've never read a story quite like this. It's different, but I liked it.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is sweet
CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Awesome story!
Anne-so67 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I don't know how you went there, but I loved it

Thanks for sharing ;)
dihenydd chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
LOL - funny, kinky and sweet. Total win. Thank you.
arfalcon chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
It's taken me way too long to send you a review, but I loved this surprising, different and ultimately lovely story. I loved the song, but I've never been to a drag club. Maybe that should be on my bucket list. xoxo
writergirl3005 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Can you expand thi story into a multi-chaptered fic? I'd like to know what happens after this.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I loved this oneshot, but I wish you had pictures to go with it. I would pay good money to see Rob in drag :)
Magnolia822 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I effing loved this. So funny and strangely sweet...reminded me of my 21st b-day party at a drag bar in NY. I 3 men in drag. Is that weird?
sessahhh chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Not sure how I would handle a situation like that with the hubs. Proly would take some time before we could go La Perla shipping together but I think I'd be ok with it.

This one was good - even if flying precludes the use of youtube at the moment. I'll have to check out the song when we land.

I like the bizarre premise of this fic but it proly would be that much funnier if we knew the inside joke. Lol. Good job.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »