Reviews for Be My F'ing Boyfriend
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I thought it was ...cute? Can I say that. I loved it. funny, and sweet, and...odd. And good. ;)
Bad.Days chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
My dear, I am starting to believe that you could write just about anything and make it good. This topic could have been crack fic, or it could have been all kinds of angst, but you found a middle ground that had me smiling. Thanks for sharing!
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
F-ing love it!
justbri chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I miss dancing in the beef bus with you and Gin. I also missing drunk dancing in a drag club with you and Gin.

I haz a sad.
beignet chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
FANTASTIC!
ThePastXThePast chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Really really awesome. Thank you!
VampireLove1919 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Great job lady! I'm a reader of our lives unbound. I love the seriousness, and deepness of that story. This was such a nice change. I loved the fun lightness of this story. I loved how I've never came across a drag Edward, it was exciting! I can't imagine him as a woman though! I have a hard time as what to picture him as a woman! I wish you had a picture reference lol Very Nice JOB!
rubell chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
omg...that was funny...possibly more tramatic from epov, but yeah, i am not sure i would be able to handle it...at least not to watch it, but after the stage performance is over and the stage high was still coursing through his vein...yeah, i would be waiting at home for him...there is no better sex than after a performance...ugh, miss that...
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Loved it! You made my day...nice to be accepted by the one you love...no matter what.
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I LOVED THIS!

aside froma absolutely loving the song, you are so incredibly creative and I'm jealous! hahahah

Great story!

xo

jaime
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Thanks! True love and an open mind.
mexicantt chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Very cute. Very weird, but also very cute. To be honest, I think I could deal with my husband liking to wear it. What I don't know that I could reconcile myself to is him wanting to wear it for other people, to want to show off his body to others in that way, and I would feel that way whether it involved cross-dressing or not. But this was good. I liked it. _
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Defentantly humorous! I can seem to stop laughing... but in the good way. Good story by a great author! Can't wait for your next making!

~Emily~~Mrs.E. -17~
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I can't even imagine him that way;)
meadow11 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010