Reviews for Coda
Akabari chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I remember when I was reading this around New Year Eve, sorry I didn't review, I still haven't made an Account, basically, this is all very cute, fluffy, and *squeals* I LOVE THIS. GIMME MOAR MxM FANFICS.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
A love bird!
A love bird!
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 15 . 9/30/2011
Ohhh my gosh. It's over? Nuuuuu! ;A;

Although, I do think the place you left it was good, neatly tying up loose ends. I'd like to have seen how Vaith reacted, though XD Maybe you could do a sequel one day? *pleadingly haha*

NO PROBLEM! Gawsh, I enjoyed this fic a lot! It's totally neat to see people supporting FernxMel as it is my favourite MxM pairing ever, and squee The idea was just so cute, how could I NOT support this fic? :3

Ahh, we should totally collab some time! FernxMel ftw!

Anyway, farewell for now, Coda. You'll always live in mah heart! -
FireIsLove chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
Fern should be a green parron or a eagle
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
Awesome! Maybe Fern would look good with a robin's colours? Like, white trousers, a crimson shirt, a brown waistcoat, a white tie and brown shoes? (this is just a thought, lol.) It's also a smaller bird (referring to the fact that he's younger than Mel).

Well, I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! :3
shortiix3 chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
Wow! I really like your story!

Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
:O Let the plot unfold!

Please update sooner next time? :3
GigixThexCat chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
I really like this story :) Nothing feels forced in terms of plot, as logically, they would go on tour of the coutry, and it's completely natural for the creepy/evil guy to follow them. There are no random plot bubbles that don't fit in with the original manga! Yay! Anyways, I found the little bit at the start of the most recent chapter pretty clever XD Great writing, too! Can't wait until the next update 3
R. Novula chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
I'm around in some fandom and then visit here, was still very-very quiet.

I find this fic and say, ''Whoa, what a beautiful this fic?''. I like your fic, the your story short but very beautiful and looks neat.

Oh, I miss you Merleawe-chan, Fren-kun, and Vaith-kun. And I love you Arabesque-senpai and sure your fic. So can I fave your fic?

KEEP WRITING!

Sign,

Moyo-Yoko-Koto-Tomo
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
Nice, you finally updated! :D I like how you used the flower spell Mel used in the fourth book to kill Ardi (I think his name was Ardi? xD)

Please update again soon! :)
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
Ohhh! That last sentance really sent a chill through my body. Listen to your tingle, Mel!

Can't wait for the next chapter! And yaay for updating quickly! :D
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
EL GASPO! I'm intruiged with what'll happen ;)

It would be so awesome if Fern found Mel, kicked the bad guy to the floor and stood one foot on him, and said, "So you guys like toying with Mel THAT MUCH?" Oh Fern *blushes* You're so badass

Anyway Nice update as usual A bit short though. Oh, well, keep at it (o)b
DaisyChainsAndHandGrenades chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
Awww, soo sweet and Vaith ruined it! (Love Vaith more) x
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
XD! Lol, Vaith is so suspicious. I'm disappointed though... I thought they might've... ya know... done it ;A; I'm a perv...

I'm glad your tests are over so hopefully you can update more often? YAAY! X3
fanfic lover chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
I love your fanfic. i can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter so please update soon.