Reviews for Reaching the Understanding
HighTreason25 chapter 1 . 5/23
This was crackish adorable and slightly naughty all at the same time. Never thought anyone could pull that off, but you did! Great work, loved it.
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 5/11
Love it
MonsterPhantom chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
The oneshot wasn't to bad, but I originally wasn't going to review, but that part with eraqus speech about his 'younger days'? You deserve quite a few reviews for that alone. Not to mention good ole' naive Terra always believing anyone.
Blade100 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Man...This was amazing!

Romantic, sweet, and brutally funny. Great job!
Maya Chain 23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hilarious fanfiction, I love how you connected the present to otther moments of the game, like Terra's very INTELLIGENT mind in most circumstances*cough*. Oh, god, the images of Xehanort, Eraqus and Yen Sid doing THAT sort of thing... Argh! My eyes, they are burning!

Anyway I had a very good time reading, thank you very much!
TobiBear chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Oh my gosh I did because of laughing when Master Eraqus said that with Yen Sid and Master Xehanort XDD anyways ... Extremely awesome story ... I love it :)
Catnip Yawn chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Ohh my god. Oh my god. This is possibly the best Birth By Sleep fic I've read- no, it is the best. I love the dialogue. It's amazing, especially your use of flashbacks.
Overall, wonderfully hilarious.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Yeah! It was all Terra! I could not stop laughing lol.
Supreme King of Awesome chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is now canon. I have decreed it.
Sorathecrow chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was hilarious, and it actually made me want to ship those three.
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was so funny! I adored it, and couldn't stop laughing until the very end.
Hybrid Sin Genesis chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was possibly the most hilarious story I've ever had the pleasure of reading! XD
didsomeonesayventus chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
HAH! That was hilarious!
LethalCupcake chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
There aren't many fics that make laugh out loud LITERALLY. This one however made me embarass myself in front of my family by having a laughing fit without being able to explain why. The part where Master Eraqus tells them about his 'good old days' was golden. This was great!
of cabbages and kings chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Fantastic story. It's a crack fic, but at the same time it's not?

"Mind you, for all his stoicism, Yen Sid was equally enthusiastic,"

"Xehanort was always a bit of a lone wolf, preferring to go solo, as it were,"

I shuddered too, oh my goodness.

And Firaga fluid! Oh Terra.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »