Reviews for Reaching the Understanding
Blade100 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Man...This was amazing!

Romantic, sweet, and brutally funny. Great job!
Maya Chain 23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hilarious fanfiction, I love how you connected the present to otther moments of the game, like Terra's very INTELLIGENT mind in most circumstances*cough*. Oh, god, the images of Xehanort, Eraqus and Yen Sid doing THAT sort of thing... Argh! My eyes, they are burning!

Anyway I had a very good time reading, thank you very much!
TobiBear chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Oh my gosh I did because of laughing when Master Eraqus said that with Yen Sid and Master Xehanort XDD anyways ... Extremely awesome story ... I love it :)
Catnip Yawn chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Ohh my god. Oh my god. This is possibly the best Birth By Sleep fic I've read- no, it is the best. I love the dialogue. It's amazing, especially your use of flashbacks.
Overall, wonderfully hilarious.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Yeah! It was all Terra! I could not stop laughing lol.
Supreme King of Awesome chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is now canon. I have decreed it.
Sorathecrow chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was hilarious, and it actually made me want to ship those three.
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was so funny! I adored it, and couldn't stop laughing until the very end.
Hybrid Genesis chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was possibly the most hilarious story I've ever had the pleasure of reading! XD
didsomeonesayventus chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
HAH! That was hilarious!
LethalCupcake chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
There aren't many fics that make laugh out loud LITERALLY. This one however made me embarass myself in front of my family by having a laughing fit without being able to explain why. The part where Master Eraqus tells them about his 'good old days' was golden. This was great!
of cabbages and kings chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Fantastic story. It's a crack fic, but at the same time it's not?

"Mind you, for all his stoicism, Yen Sid was equally enthusiastic,"

"Xehanort was always a bit of a lone wolf, preferring to go solo, as it were,"

I shuddered too, oh my goodness.

And Firaga fluid! Oh Terra.
K chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
LOL HOLY SHIT. This was funny, bittersweet, cracktastic and in-character, all at the same time. I'm not sure how you did it but the end result is glorious, haha.

I loved everything about this. TAV's dynamic with each other was great and I love how you portrayed them as a trio. Platonic or romantic, they're just really cute together. The funniest parts for me were definitely the flash forwards, "Death before eye contact," and Eraqus! The whole part with him busting down the door and regaling TAV with tales of his youthful days... I made it up to Xehanort the Lone Wolf/Terra's reaction before I started to cry from laughing so hard.

XD Thanks for making my night with this!
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Ok, this was hilarious. Eraqus is the most oblivious keyblader in the history of the franchise...probably. And this was the most hilarious one shot I've seen in a while. Great work.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
GrandHaberdasher chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
The story was funny and sweet and all, but I've got one quibble with it.

Scrooge McDuck might be a miser's miser, but he'd never stoop to outright theft.