Reviews for Life is Good
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Cute :)
CookieRoseGirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Cute Sephiroth x Cloud fanfiction and rather funny. I have one question: Is the man Tifa is marrying Reno or Rude? Sorry for asking, btw. ; It just sounds like it was Rude.
Anyway, awesome fanfiction. :)
darkwhizper chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
dude I loved this! I have no idea why I never read this before now... and there totally should be a squeal to this!
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
A dream come true to be molested by those four xD
wynnebat chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I've probably reviewed this before, but I absolutely adore this! Cloud's so cute and overwhelmed, and I love that Sephiroth just didn't even bother saying anything and kissed him. Very sweet!
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh man. I don't usually do this, but I really want a sequel...Thanks for all your hard work I loved this fic!

"Music is like water. It is something that must flow."
MT36
Cascade00 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my gosh! Cloud being (not to be mean) gay was totally off from what I thought this fanfiction was going to be about! But I'm glad I stuck to it and kept reading till the end! I had the urge to just bust up laughing! I would have look like a freak! It was just to cute and adorable an gods how I wish I was cloud!
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Very nice. XD. Really beginning to adore your stories. I've found that lately all the ones I've enjoyed and really liked that are this pairing are from you... I might just have to follow you in general sometime soon. XD. Anyway. Brilliantly written.
Ka chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
You know, I've always thought Cloud was male. And slightly badass? I was unaware that he was a gossiping, squealing, nervous girl. Oh well.

In other words... the characterization is weird. A lot of guys try to be stoic, not show off how much they feel and try to be cutish and demure and super-exited about shiny things and relationships. I don't think Cloud falls outside of that category.

Oh, well, something to keep in mind for next time.
Anatomic chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
lhkjhkjkhhlhklhj
Alice Hell chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Awwwwwwww
spiel chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Yeah so, why do these situations never happen in real life? xD
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Nice.
glassfragrance chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
lsaijf;asskfdj made me squeee so hard lskdf;adskjfds
matchynishi chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is the cutest fic evar. oh god cloud how are you so cute alskdfjlksdjflkajdf cannot blame ASGZ at all, really, can we. *_*