Reviews for Clipped Wings
ducks-go-quack-00 chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
great story just a few things (i'm probably wrong about them)
*If it was summer in Australia it would be around Christmas time that would mean it would be winter in America and the Goodwill games compeats in both winter and summer sports so wouldnt it have to be summer in America (random i know)
*I know there are not ice rinks everywhere in Australia but there are a few in most states around five ( except the biggest state (W.A where I live) that only has two) and they are evenly spaced outso most people can get to them(my friend plays ice hockey and her teams rink is about and hour and a half's drive from her house.)
dont mind me but cause it was a great story!
spazchick99 chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
please finish this story... i wanna know how it ends
Forte chapter 2 . 3/23/2002
Not sure if this created character is an SI or not but it seems like it. Especially since the fanfic is entirely from her point of view and she already has love interests. *SIGH* Oh and in the type of league the good will games were, ie... countries against one another they would recruit from other countries. sorry SI's just bother me.
waterlily chapter 2 . 3/10/2002
If you're going to make it really different from the original how about making their enemiy different than Iceland. That was the most unrealistic thing I've ever. Make Canada the enemy and make them win. THAT would be realistic!
Cat chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
The goodwill games were in LA
StalkyStar chapter 2 . 3/6/2002
Nice work. Keep it up. *grins* Sorry, I would write more but my brain's dead tonight.
Christina TM chapter 2 . 3/6/2002
This is good, but why is an Australian girl on Team USA? Did I miss something? Also put your author's notes at the beginning of the fic, rather than in the middle. It distracts from the story.
crystal chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I like it. I hope you write more soon.
silversapphire chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I like it so far...not that it matters but Junior Goodwill Games were in LA...the only reason I remember is b/c of the Rodeo Drive scene...anyway great start!
Christina TM chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Nice little ficlet, but The Ducks would be 12 or 13 in D2 for them to be high school freshmen in D3. And the Goodwill Games were played in LA, I believe. It's been forever since I last saw D2! This was nice though, please post ch 2!
eriks-lil-rocker chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Cool sart. Can't wait to read more! Very interesting story.