Reviews for From Her Eyes Fell Black Satin Tears
This is incredible.
Artistard3 chapter 1 . 3/5
This was so beautiful. It was breathtaking. I don't think I'll ever be able to get over how brilliant this was!
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 1/8
You made me cry at 3 in the morning and I woke up my brother. Well, uau that was a really deep fanfic you are an excellent writer.
YouCan'tControlMe chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Oh my god that was so amazing I don't even have words, but I'll try.
The way you made Jade seem in the start was... So realistic, and not many people can actually achieve that with pregnancy stories. For a second though, it was all okay and then Jesus, she runs away and I think we all know that Jade runs away from everything, but it was still kind of shocking and predictable and sad.
I loved the way they got back together (we're they ever broken up...?) though, and I would like to hope one day they met Grace and I've no doubt that although it'd be hard, she'd forgive them.
Awesome fic, really. Best thing I've read in a while. Thanks :)
rosaandrews chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Wow. I'm silent. I loved this. Just. Wow.
lindsey chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
holy shit that was amazing... i love Grace
Kirjavi chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh my god. That was easily the best oneshot I have ever or will ever read in my life. Amazing. Very well done.
MileyHannahFan chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh my gosh that story was amazing!
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Easily the longest oneshot I've ever read and will likely ever read, but an amazing one at that. I have to confess that I actually read this fic about a year ago or so, just never reviewed it for some reason. I really enjoyed the emotional roller coaster this story took us on. I felt Jade's fear and confusion and frustration and anger all the way through. I think the part that stood out to me the most was Jade having to fix the broken plate because, in spite of everything, she wants her mother to love her. That was So intense and incredibly moving.

I'm so glad Beck and Jade had their happy ending. It's sad that their daughter feels out of place in her own life, but I still think they made the right decision for her.

You're an amazing writer. Wonderful job! :)
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh my, this story is so incredibly heartbreaking. But amazing and beautiful! Thank you so much for this. :)
Nina chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Amazing job... I'm speechless. Loved it!
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I am speechless. There aren't any words to describe this story and what I'm feeling right now after I read this because saying that it is amazing is an understatement. An amazing tale with enigma piled on love stacked on problems. This is one of the best fics I have ever read.
LizMcGillz chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Amazing job. Love it!
asian fusion-tike chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
i'm...seriously is like the BEST story i've ever read!i just...can't express how i turn words into reality and magic!well done!
trypophobica chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
eek. /3 /3 /3

i love this. its exceptional. would have made a better chapter story though (:

grace... i like that name. jade&beck&grace.. you're quite original, you know that?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »