Reviews for Revelations in the White Noise
Soncnica chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
uh me likey!

really good... and Sam seeing all the bad crap that has ever happend to him mixed with all the kinda good crap that has ever happend to him... HURT!

and then we find out that he just knocked his head.. hehe. awesome!

man, I really have to say... that the way you wrote this fic was... really amazing... I just.. got sucked into it!

really good!

and I liked how you used quotes from the show.. that gave the fic that extra kick!

hugs

S.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Nice story. Thank you .

:)Good please.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
You're welcome. Thanks for writing. :)

Unusual, but could so very well happen with a head injury. Glad you set it during that 'good time' for the brothers. One of my favorites of the series.

Very enjoyable. :)

Glad the surgery is out of the way. Hope all goes well from here on out.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
AW LOVE! This was beautiful! :)

SWEET! :)

you definitely had a great outlet here! beautiful writing, amazing descritiona and the pure, feeling...I felt in the words.

]Just overpowering babe

beautiful story!

SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
amazing as always.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hey Hon

that was beautiful, kinda tragic but beautiful, sigh...

Hope you're looking after yourself though, with everything else going on you still need to look after yourself.

Take care and am looking forward to your next story

hugs Shelley
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Sending lots of good wishes your way!

This story was beautifully written. It was clean and to the point. Some writers have wonderful story ideas but tend to become...overly descriptive. They use far too many words to get across simple ideas. You have managed to avoid this pitfall and it made the story a pleasure to read. Keep writing!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
First of all, good to read you again. I sure hope you are hanging in there and your hubby is doing alright.

I liked the story, plot or not. Sam seeing his life, all the bad and the good fading in and out and then there is the buzzing, color and touch coming through, familiar, yet not clear yet. There is a lot of regret and also a lot of good memories he sees and the background things become more intense until they become familiar and finally clear - Dean. His big brother is here, has been keeping him save, holding him up and waiting for him to wake up. Just like he has been all his life, watching, waiting, holding, just being there. Really awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
MsArtemis chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Very well written. Descriptive so a you could see it in your minds eye and you could sense the emotion. Good job!