Reviews for The Food Fight of '95
Mystic Shadow Demon chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This one-shot needs more reviews, seriously.

I loved the way that you conveyed the mood and emotions in here. Also your flow and usage of words. Not one word seemed out of place, nor done better. You have a way of...putting the characters in there, and just making it feel as if we were there in the scene with the characters.

I think my most favorite part is the last line, "Maybe, Shinra muses as the night slowly turns into morning, that had beMaybe, Shinra muses as the night slowly turns into morning, that had been one time for them, both of them, all of them, where they had actually been having one time for them, both of them, all of them, where they had actually been having fun."

I find that a lot of Durarara! fanfictions barely mentions their friendship (with Tom included, I think this is my first time hearing Tom in it), even less without romance, and none mentioning them all finally having a fun time. So I thank you for making my first the best. You did a bloody brilliant job with this one-shot.
Gimpyslair chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Interesting, I love how you describe Izaya and Shizuo still caring about Shinra (I love friendship in fictions :))
SushiBomb chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
...you write Durarara fanfiction too? I LOVE YOU! I just happened to be looking for another story of yours that I really like, and I stumbled upon this little gem. Izaya and Shizuo really are the rulers of Ikebukuro lol What a sweet fic! Even though they hate each other, they have fun trolling each other. AWESOME!
RealityBitez chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was good! Hahah i love Shizuo (XwX) and i guess food fights are one of the less dangerous ways to fight(?)... But seriously, the ending was wonderful. Sure they fight the minute they see each other but i bet there were times when they did it for the heck of it. Awesome )
M S N G R chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
haha it's was funny but cute. It was interesting to see things from shinra's point of view for once. It was really in character but the hints in the end were great. Or I guess 'semi-hints'? Oh well. Great job!
Nu-Name chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I like : )
A Fan chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Just so you know, I love you. This story's so different and I love the list of how they got back with each other with the fighting! Can't wait fer moreeee. xD