Reviews for Enough
Great story!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Brilliant...
The Silvermoon Wolf chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh my god. This is brillant writing.
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Absolutely amazing, I love it!
Badbonita chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Minerva appears to be ready to finally understanding Slytherins and it should allow her to not only (hopefully) save a few of the children but enable her to be a better teacher.

Snape admitting that he can't provide all that his charges need by asking for help shows he is not limited by his own Slytherin traits.

Great insight.
sieben chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow, that was really good. I, like Minerva, never thought of Slytherins in that way.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
wonderful, wonderful oneshot. absolutely love it.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh my gosh, I never actually thought of it that way before. To me, and I'm sure to most fans, Slytherins are just bigots wanting purebloods to rule the world or something similar to that..but i really, really, REALLY like your explanation for their actions. Definitely a wonderful story, and I have nothing to suggest because your writing is perfect. :D
Souhait chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Brilliant -
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
nice
j chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
A tragic hero indeed. If he can be called a hero.
Suzie1989 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wow, this is some powerful stuff. Brilliant, i absolutely love it.

Suzie x
Dormantness chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very deep dig into Severus and Minerva's emotions through that night...I like how Minerva realized things about the Slytherins that she probably never in Cannon-and how SS and MM reached an understanding in the end. I agree with your take on the Slytherin's morals, it was very well defined. Anyway, wonderful one-shot:)
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow, that was good and explains the Slytherins quite well and what Severus needs most of all.
restinpace chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow! That's all I can say. Wow! Very thought provoking.