Reviews for Report Card Blemish
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I can soooooo relate to this. I'm a really tough person, never crying. But when it comes to grades... whoooo hoooo an A minus can really bring me to tears. Not to mention embarrassing when you receive a test during class! I love this story, captured logan pefectly :-)
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
It was cute! I can empathize with Logan, being an extreme nerd myself. Though, I'm not a pop superstar... heh. I wish! But, anyway, great job!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Aaaaw that was adorable! X3
pigs103 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
lol this reminds me of that episode of hey arnold where olga thinks she gets a b and is morbidly depressed for a week
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I could really relate to Logan in this story, since I tend to expect all A's and beat myself up if I don't get them. Except that he's beating himself up over an A-. I LOVE getting those. I actually kind of expected he'd have a B instead.

This was a really cute story. Especially the group hug at the end.
myers1978 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
aaaw ) Such great friends!
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
oh, my word, this story was amazing! did not suck at all. it does seem a little odd at first that he'd make such a big deal over an A minus, but everyone gets like that sometimes. and for Logan, it's really magnified. maybe I'm just a sucker for sweet hurt/comfort stories, but I absolutely loved this. all those signs, oh my goodness... if that was me seeing those with my name on them, I would cry. I seriously wanna go to a BTR concert and hold up a sign that says "Logan, you're my favorite... 'Cause watermelons can't make toast." I had actually gotten the idea for Logan getting an F on some random thing and going compeletely insane - more mental than emotional, but this was so much better... doubting his worth, and just losing all hope. but he has more than being smart, is only he's realize it. that's what i love about logan. adding to my favorites.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was halirous, sad, and cute all rolled into one amazing story!

Logan seriously shouldn't cry over a A minus. I mean, I understand if he cried over a B (I would too) but an A minus? No way. Grades are extremely important to me though, so I know how he feels _

I love this story, fantastic writing!
madison1234 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Is this a real episode of BTR?It should a girl gives

Logan encouraging could guest star,like Victoria

Justice or Keke could be called Big Time Blemish.P.S.

I've never seen or heard Logan cry,but I've read a bunch of

stories,and yours is really good!
sundayxmorningx chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Ahahaha awww, that's cute... Yeah, I can totally see Logan being an overachiever so him settling for a C just seemed a bit weird. I would think he would have at least tried to get himself a B/B while everyone else got a C or something. Idk... that's my thought on it.

Yes, Logan has a great voice and Gustavo should give him more solos. Haha. Along with Carlos. I absolutely love his voice in "Till I Forget About You."

You once again, managed to create a great dynamic between the four. They really are like a puzzle piece and they all balance each other out. Kendall said reasonable things, James said the comforting things, and Carlos said the "they're good intentions but they came out slightly wrong" things. Haha.

This was a very cute story.
blah chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
oh that was great! have some confidence lol i really liked it
softballgirl05 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Whoa, I was seriously just thinking about that today. Why would Logan have been okay with a C? And this is really sad, but this sounds just like me. I have only ever gotten all A's and I seriously would have a mental breakdown if I had a B or something.
CosmicParasite chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awww, this was very sweet. As silly as it is, I can relate to Logan. I remember when I received a B in English last year, I almost cried! I'm not the best student, but I take pride in getting straight A's in Science and English... and maintaining my C average in Math... -cough cough- I agree completely. I was really surprised to see him content with a C. Nothing like the Logan I know and love. ;)

Very nice fic. The group hug at the end made me giggle. Thanks for posting.
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I loved this! It's so Logan. I think he really would freak out like that if he got a bad grade. Love that the guys were there for him.
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
IT DIDN'T SUCK.

lol.

I thought it was adorable. Mostly because I thought Logan was going to get a B or something and he got an A- and I was like, "Awww, Logiebear. Seriously. You're too adorable." Because he is. I love him.

I love the way they all like, surrounded him too. That was sweet.

YAY! LOGAN FEELS ALL BETTER! :)

-adds to favorites-