Reviews for Cave In
DestinysChilde chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Just wanted to let you know that I thought that story was great! :)

I wasn't too happy with the ending of AYW either, but the fact that she called him William gave me hope. And so did that conversation they had in Hells Bells.

You've got quite a talent for writing Spike dialog, it seems like you have him down pat. I like your plot lines and the way your story flows, so keep up the good work. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter of Out of My Head. So get to work! *G*
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
oh. pain. beautiful, horrifying pain. i want a happy ending for them so badly...joss is mean.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
A nice As You Were piece. I almost cried for them both when I watched the break-up, but I was also hopeful too, kind of like this fic is. Now that they've gotten through the bad part, when they do get back together (and I'm quite sure that they will), it will be for the right reasons, even if its not till the end of the show.
Kathy chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I really liked this. Very well written. However, I still don't see why you disliked this episode more than Doublemeat Palace (BAD B/S sex? Aak!).
prufrock2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Excellent. This is the type of fanfic I like, when it fills in the empty spaces of the actual episodes. Good stuff.
Eolivet chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Awww, so angsty but very in-character. You have all your apostrophes in the right places, so it sounds like Spike talking. Great job! Keep writing!
Elfynchyld chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Thank you.

That was beautifully written, and poignant. I truly enjoyed reading this.

The Spike you wrote fits. You've gotten into his head. (and I agree with you, I didn't care for this episode, either.)
Alexia Thomas chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Alexia: This is really good. Being one of those not-UPN Buffy fans, I have problems seeing episodes, so my stuff relies mainly on episode summaries... mmrph!

Magz: She thinks you did well. Alexia, you're babbling again.

Alexia: Caffeine bad.

Magz: Nice job, luv. I think that after that Spike needs to leave Sunnydale for awhile. Maybe not come back until S-7?

Alexia: Now YOU'RE the one babbling, Magz.

Magz: We'll be going now...
Eve chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Awww. That was so sad. I loved your POV's.
Reader chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Yeah, you nailed that scene. That's exactly what was going on (so I don't get why you hate the episode that much - that had to happen, and it doesn't end their relationship forever). Incidentally, I think Spike was saying "The bed's a bit blown up, but then that was never our..." (a reference to the fact that they hardly ever made it to the bed).