Reviews for Vicomte de Valmont
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
not disappointing at all. Will you be updating Big Veins Dog Bait anytime soon?
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Oh, darling, this was simply delicious. At the outset I was thinking tres dark and tres dangereuse, but it was amazing to have that little slice of Chuck's soul laid out for us and you more than did him justice - he is conflicted, and he is a product of his parents: his mother abandoned him (in his mind through death but actually because she was a bit of a floozy), and his father hated him because he believed Chuck was the catalyst for the loss of Elizabeth. Why would he value women? Who would have taught him to?

My favourite line: 'He was never letting her go. She just had to understand that. A fact that she seemed to be ignoring with that horrible, vain, little heart of her own.'As Meredith Grey put it, 'severely stalkery but very romantic' - I loved it.

And so the game begins, there at the end. It's such a tug of war between the two of them, going from he's got the power to she's got the power and I sincerely hope that, in the end, they'll both get what Chuck seems to grasp in this fic: that they're the only thing in the world that could tear the other apart (and OMG, you actually wrote that he declared war because he lost her, not Eva - I want your babies, because no one else seems to get that; what do they think would've happened if she'd said yes, she did love him? SEXUAL REUNION, THAT'S WHAT).

As always, you own my ass.

- B
sarah337LJ chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
NO COMMENTS

I won't even bother reading the next chapter.

I've read your other stories and I have to say that your writing has changed SO MUCH! You used to be such a Chuck and Blair romantic and now you seem pessemistic, sexist and you have NO respect for either monogomy or the fragile state of female mind as it can sometimes be. Your characters are non realistic and so out of their personality it makes me wonder if you have forgotten anything that happened before episode 17 in season 3?

This is not the Chuck I so liked, and not the Blair I admired.
095 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
this sucked. Alot. For one, you seem to have forgotten who Chuck and Blair are. Secondly, the ending is a bit vague and makes no sense. Third, you need some grammar lessons.
KelGGBel chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
soo FUCKING GOOD! please continue and update soon! its official im addicted! and its only 2 chapters!
TriGemini chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
This was a great to read.

Although, to me the ending was a bit vague.

Mostly, because when Chuck takes up the challenge of getting Blair to tell him, she still loves him when she's consistantly saying otherwise.

It'd be nice to have an answer to that challenge.

Would Chuck be able to get Blair, to say those three words and eight letters to him, again. And what would Chuck have to do in order to get Blair to do it.

In any case, really loved reading this, a lot.

Very great, indeed.
Lalai chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
loved it. as usual awesome work from u!
j chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Love you writing and still read even though I hate this pairing on the show now (cannot stand Chuck and how he treats Blair). I'm so glad you had Blair say what a lot if us were thinking about Eva. Ugh. I can't ship them after that.
QueenBee10 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Loved it
LetMeIn1812 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I loved the challenge at the end. Also how Chuck slowly put it together how hard Blair was protesting that she didn't love him, but she is so right that she didn't give Chuck a direct answer. She never did!

I adored the way she went to make sure he understood that she her not saying and him saying ILY doesn't change anything... but it changes everything and nothing at the same time. Fighting still for different objectives but still against each other, but for the good. I loved that idea.

Love this Chuck Bass so much. :0)
darri2346 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
omg i LOVED this it was awesome!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This quote truly does suit Chuck.

Curious, about what the next one will contain.

So, looking forward to it.
JNYC chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I'm looking forward to more!
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I like it!

And did I catch you possibly implying that he is really going to war because she doesn't love him, not because Eva left?

I like that even more. hahaha.

Ugh, I could not be more excited for this war. lol.
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010