Reviews for Executioner's Summer
Articuno chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
That mob mentality is killer. I wish there was more to this.
MsAnime4ever chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Usually I avoid reading any fics that have angst, but I decided to give it a try. I was so not disappointed. The plot line was just great and your writing style is just that good!

The whole story was bittersweet and the ending just perfect!
Eschient chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
One of your best works. The way you captured everything was wonderful.
Corala chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I now this is a old one but is there going to be more to it to see how they get on i do hope so
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Ahhh...fantastic. Bloody brilliant. Dark, definitely, but truthful and realistic and beautiful still. The summer and fever as metaphors for the madness of a country is well-written, as are all the characters, especially Harry and Draco. I hope they make it.
poeticjustice chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I don't want a sequel.

The last line was perfect.
inwonderunder chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Interesting take on the after war events. Great oneshot.
Covered in Bruises chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I loved this fic but Harry pretending Lucius and Draco hadn't done horrible thigns worth being executed for was really unbelievable.
Lyfect chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hauntingly beautiful. Disturbing, yet beautifully written. I really do hope you write a sequel to this.

''They went free.''
Kialandi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
They went free. Fever can be cured. Harry was cured first. And knew exactly what to do.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This isn't a version of that summer that I've come across before, but it fits remarkably well….
Mortello chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I'm soooo happy they went together
Anonymity Is Key chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow, this story was... haunting. I love your writing style, and the plot was very unique and almost refreshing. It was really good, much more mature than most fanfiction out there. Very romantic, very tragic. Sort of reminded me of the french revolution and a lot of the classical sotries from that era. Basically, I loved it.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
sequel to this story please

thank you love the story so far. more

updates please just getting

interesting.
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was a disturbing fic, very believable but definitely disturbing.