Reviews for Hate What You Do To Me Goodies
Lafemmevegeta chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Whew that was Hawt from Edward's point of view. Loved to see his thoughts from day one about Bella.
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Would love more out takes since these were so great!
World's Best Idler chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Haha, I only found this story yesterday, but i already read all the chapters and the outtakes... i love it, please write more, I don't have a specific chapter in mind but anything would be great :))
lilmstran chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
loved it
hope to read more
irelandk chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
TWIMOMJAIME chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Love reading it in Edwards point of view and would love to read more!
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I love this! I love the outtakes! :)
SILVERLINING67 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
2x;)))
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
1x;)
Topsy Krett Cullen chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Would love to see in Edwards mind as Bella was leaving :)
Daggers4U chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Ohh my *swoon* man I KNEW it would be hott!
vamp-luvor-1 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
great !
Pates Greeneyes chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
OGD! That was fucking hot!
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
*panting and salivating* ! omfg am i the only one that thinks edward saying fuck so many times is such a turn on and so hot n sexy?! i love when robert pattinson says it too!lol! but just when i thought your lemons in HWYDTM were fuckhot you go and write this one from epov!*drool*! i love dirty talking edward and this has to be one of the hottest chapters i've read in a long time!lol! blllloooooody hell that has sent my libido into a spiral spin! loved this...love your work you rock! how the hell could bella not remember that!lol. geez i need to do some work to get myself back to normal before i read another chapter...you kill me woman with edwards antics!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
well i have to say that it was good not bad or ugly!lol! epov is the best! it's my fave thing in ff and e&b having great sex!lol! loved this and finding out what's been going on his his head! not just his little head! oh yeah frickin hot yet again!