Reviews for The Seventh Quell: Insubordination
XxBlurred-TearsxX chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
TT/TT

I apollogize for that last review...

I clicked the wrong story/author...

FEEL FREE TO KICK ME D:
XxBlurred-TearsxX chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I read this and when I checked back to the story I submitted to, I noticed one of my "Allies" is a FREAKING NARUTO CHARACTER D:

Oh My FRAKING GOD!

I think I took your bullet when it came to being stuck with a Sue.
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
A good chapter for plot development, and of course it's always nice to see an update, but Rasch's POV seemed a little bit pointless.

katzsoa chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
"Shit" is right. Dang. This is just creepy. Glad to have you back!
citruszen chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
NASPA! DONT YOU DARE GO SUICIDAL! i mean you do have a pretty good reason to, but... STILL DONT YOU DARE! AWESOME/DISTURBING CHAPTER!
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
I hope you get it out faster. You both write well, but soooooo slowly.

A good chapter overall. I liked the mutt that went after Arella. It sounded pretty darn scary. o_o

citruszen chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
yeah! naspa was in this, kinda... still, shes in here

i really enjoyed this chapter and rasch's part esecially
FoalyWinsForever chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
Could it be? Could it BE? Why, I do believe it IS! An update, oh boy!

Ooh dear. Obviously I know what to expect... heheheh. Excellent chapter.
The Lady Cloudy chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
Good chapter!
writtenepiphany chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
Love this! Loved Foaly's too.

I can't wait for you to finish this so that we can read the third part. Super psyched.

I'm rooting for Jasmine, all the way. Please let her be top 6!
CoffeeToffeeTwistedFroste chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
I love Rasch! He's genius. So of course I loved the chapter. I kind of wanted a Rasch point of view for it, but what you have is good. The present tense first person is starting to get on my nerves, but I guess it's not exactly fixable, is it, b/c all of them are done that way... I was just wondering if I'm in the wrong mindset or if you could do any improvement to make reading it easier on my head.

Love the chapter, at any rate, love the story, and love love love the characters! Keep it going pretty please and sugar on top and everything!

SQUEAKY
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
Good, but I thought the POVs could have been longer and divided between fewer characters. But other than that, this was a nice chapter. I liked the chase scene. :D

FoalyWinsForever chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
The last author's note made me laugh. Ah, Ermine, I do love Ermine. And Rasch. I'm switching to your narration style for the next arena; the shorter POVs make the story much easier to follow. Hell, I've got MYSELF confused with what's going on in mine right now.

The fact that your mutts are invincibleā€¦ oh dear. I'm quite nervous. O_o Anyway, excellent chapter.
citruszen chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
this was very great and awesome to the power of cool

yep i just put my love for this into math

im such a nerd...

update soon!
katzsoa chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
I like Rasch's plan here, and the whole chase in general is really exciting!