Reviews for Thunder Struck
Anon chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
AMAZING. I read this all in one go. Loved it. You are a wonderful writer.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Sooooo sweet
sincerelyfangirling chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You are one of my favorite authors! Your writing is done very well and stays very true to who the characters are. This story is absolutely amazing, as well as all your stories..

sincerelyfangirling :)
clara chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
best eclare story ever!
mainebreezy chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I love it! :) i started and finished it today! 3 this is really a good story. Thankyou!
Kiara chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
This story was amazing, it made me cry so many times! Brilliant job. I don't know when you wrote it but it was just amazing! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
I think this chapter is the best out of all of them it is my absolute favorite one. :)
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Oh, Landon's an atheist? -_- Why would Clare marry him then? Ugh, Despite the religious issues, you got a good story plot, I guess.
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
neat. :)
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
I enjoyed this very much! Great AU! :)
naughtsandcrosses chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
Loved it! :)
hunnyfresh chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
Wow.

I read this in one sitting, and this was just amazing. It was so perfectly written with the flashbacks and everything. The length was perfect; it wasn't too rushed or too drawn out.

Your writing style is impeccable. It was gorgeous writing, and the plot was amazing. I've read a fair share of stories involving Eli or Clare getting married and one of them shows up for a blast from the past, but this one really hit home. It was so beautiful.

Just a question: who's Cecilia, and why is that name tattooed on Eli? I don't think it was ever cleared, or if it was I might have missed it.

But anyway, I loved the story. It was amazing. I'll be sure to check out more of your fics.

we-will-not-fall-down chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
congratulations, you made me bawl.

adorable. freaking adorable.
we-will-not-fall-down chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
i swear to God this is a freaking taylor swift song. just putting that out there.

but its epically amazing anyway(:
we-will-not-fall-down chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
this is adorable ! i loved the prom. it was precious.

oh & my friend and i always talk about degrassi also. no worries, you're not alone.