Reviews for I Must Be Insane
Ariali chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
This story is freaking awesome, how the heck does it not have more favorites? I swear, this reads like an actual publishable novel; change a few names and you could pretty much sell it as is, though it would loose the fun of knowing who Elena and Reeve and all were. Will definitely be reading the next in series.
Komi V chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Second time reading this through, enjoyed it just as much as the first time around. Noticed a couple issues with grammar and formatting, but nothing bad enough to impede the story itself, which was great. Reno is perfect.
Erisah Mae chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Your Reno is hysterical. The bit at the end with Tseng's car was especially hilarious. Nice one.
-Erisah
tsukiko94 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
I think I just fell in love with Reno a little more. This chapter was hysterical.
Reiia chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
Never read one of your fics before, but after reading this I think I have to go read them all ;) Pure awesome.
Tseng Masu chapter 21 . 10/13/2011
I just read the whole thing and loved every chapter. Well done. Well written, great plot that never got so busy it became annoying, enthralling& convincing portrayal of characters throughout. You were smart about the story length as well. It had a clear progression from beginning, to middle, to end. Not an ounce of filler. After reading this, I would gladly read an original work by you. If you do this well with someone else's characters, I would love to see what you do with your own. The balance in the amount of scenery description or a characters thoughts and commentary were superbly meshed, and kept each chapter interesting. Again, well done.
amechan87 chapter 22 . 9/2/2011
This is good! It's going straight into my fav. I caught myself wincing when reno's brain was about to fry and almost in tears when Dallen died. Well, thanks to the movies they were watching outside my room, it was a pretty damn good ost, fits well into the scene. I like Rufus' modest but grand appearance in the story. Reading about him, i was like,'woah, i like this guy already!' So, he had received training by the age of thirteen 0_0. i wish i could see him in action next time! My compliment to reno-dallen crazy banter, and reno-tseng and reno-rufus! I've enjoyed them very much and am looking forward to reno-rude crazy versus silent verbal war. I remembered something like "Hey, Rude. Why are you always wearing sunglasses?" "And you are wearing goggles." Haha, can't remember where i read those. Maybe, something in before crisis? Anyway, I'm really looking forward for it! _
Siriania chapter 21 . 8/17/2011
have read the entire story now on my mobile! I love LOVE this story! The way you write Reno and all the other known characters are WOW! That's just awesome! I have started to read the story 'Nothing to say' and i hope I will love that one to

I must be insane is a story i could re read one day. and to do that, I must be insane xD

But hey, what name did he pick in your story? would love to know
ebil angel chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
You made me laugh so hard with this chapter XD
BlackRage chapter 22 . 4/1/2011
I definitly think you should continue the story! I started reading three days ago and am now completely addicted. I loved the way you put a new spin on how Reno becomes a Turk and can't wait to see how you pair up Reno and Rude, and how you bring in Elena. Watching avidly, BlackRage.
Lavycia chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh gods! Yes YESH! You have got to write the sequel! xD Really really enjoyed all of what you had wrote :D
Vycia chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Wow this is a total kick ass chapter. How did you came up with it; with all those stincts Reno pulled.

Kudos to ya *salute*
Aon chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
I am hooked x)
Cherrie-san chapter 22 . 2/17/2011
I am certainly interested in a sequel, particularly if you expand on the ideas that you have placed in this preview.
elektricstorm chapter 21 . 2/15/2011
Epic. Absolutely epic. Just read it right the way through nonstop, and I fully intend to do it again sometime I'm not so busy XD

Seriously, I really loved it :D You pulled off all the OCs amazingly! And Reno's characterisation was just WOW.