Reviews for Toxic Aphrodisiac
2lzy2login chapter 16 . 10/27
Rubellite Game chapter 16 . 2/1
This is one of the most fantastic pieces of literature on that I've ever read. If you asked me to, I would go down on my knees to beg for an update. But I also understand that life can get in the way, that one can lose interest in a fandom or a ship. I also understand that it can some time to write another chapter. Should you choose to update this masterpiece, I'll enjoy it like the fine wine it is. If you don't, Ill be content with what you have already written, fantasizing my own endings.
Always hopeful, RubelliteGame.
TheMarshwall23 chapter 16 . 1/9
I fucking cried!i feel like shit and yet
So happy, I love it! It made me happy.
It made me see what his world was like
I feel horrible of what the world can be like
You have great writing skills, and very descriptive! Great job I don't mean for you to
Feel bad about what you made me feel!
I love zuko x aang! Great fanfiction! So awesome!
everdragon chapter 16 . 1/1
okay they are adorable and the end to this fic is freaking fantastic and perfect and happy and yes and thankyou for writing is and its wonderfullllllllllllll
everdragon chapter 9 . 1/1
Mai is great.
everdragon chapter 8 . 1/1
Azula doesn't seem as bad as she is portrayed in other fics. yay!

Inuyasha300035 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Ahhhhhhhh I want moooooooorrreeee! I am a new reader and although I realize this story was posted a whie ago. I am still hoping that you are planning to continue it? *pauses and looks to you with hopeful eyes* I have been reading the chapters over the past few days and I have just fallen so in love with the modern depiction and storytelling of your fic! I just about exploded with happiness at this last chapter! w I would love to see where it goes next! You are fantastic at portraying the suffering Zuko has gone through and the emotional turmoil inside him as well as the way Aang opens him up and has a generally helping attitude! I just want to read more TTTT It's so Beautiful! Thank you so much!
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I don't mean to be rude, but I think you should mention that this is what appears to be a Modern Au story. I think the first chapter is good, I just prefer not reading Au's.
NeverEnoughYaoi chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Please continue I know there's a reason you've stopped but please come back... I'll give you many hugs I promise
NeverEnoughYaoi chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
NeverEnoughYaoi chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Love this chapter SO much...need I say more?
NeverEnoughYaoi chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Please make Zuko and Aang get into some kind of suggestive position or conversation next chapter! PLEASE, I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE! Lol but seriously this story is WONDERFUL! I hope all your other stories are just as great; keep up the great work.
NeverEnoughYaoi chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far. :D Iope there's some yummy Zuko x Aang moments up ahead soon!
RKdreamer chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
No! Why?! Why does this always happen?! I find an amazing story that I just fall in love with but hasn't been updated in forever having left of on such cliffhangers! Please update! Why must all the good authors disappear! *sob*

*sigh* on another note I've read all your Aang x Zuko stories on Deviantart and I loved them some way more than others but I still liked all of them. I hope you write more of those one shots or make one of the ideas from others into a chapter fic! :D
And finish this one to of course...pppppllllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssssssse
sinnersneversleep2 chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
I have no idea what I should be saying right now. I'll just try to politely ask you to continue the story. It is absolutely good and deserves that. I hope you see this and, for the sake of Percy Jackson, please continue it! Please.