Reviews for The Weird Year
Katlynn chapter 9 . 2/5
Very good story. Thank you for sharing it with me. You really have come a long way in your writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Severus! Russeve is severus with mixed letters! Haha
BellaTallin chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Love this story every time I read it. :-)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
WHY? Why does Hermione ALWAYS have to take Severus back so easily, instead of slapping him, hexing him and making it very clear that if he wants to be with her, he will get his shit together and stop treating her like some random bitch? Does she have no backbone? Is she that desperate? And don't tell me "she's in love". Love can be expressed in many ways. Tough love is one of them. Hermione needs to teach him she's not a baby, but a grown woman who doesn't play games.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I liked this chapter, but Severus is going to be FURIOUS when he finds out they read his journal.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter. Amazing... Great job!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
This was an awesome story!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
I love Mr. Granger in this story! Usually it's Mrs. Granger who is understanding and Mr. Granger is the idiot. Not this time!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Well that is worrisome. It's a pity that FFN doesn't allow 3 categories, otherwise I would have also classified this fic. under humor.
Erik's Rose chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Love it love it love it love it love it. Really enjoyed this if it was slightly risqué at times

Kindest Regards

ER
hguy13 chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
sequel, please.
Sabriel B. Parthenopaeus chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
:) let's get one thing stright. This story is awesome! I love it! And sadly yes iv readc this story like 10 times ... maybe even more...however Ill never admit it... aloud at least.. *cough* just thought you should kno that. Kudos for u :)
MercedesBlakeney chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
GO HOME and fuck your WIFE lol!
MustangSnape chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Very good story. What was the hidden meaning behind hermione's bird though?
Clever Lass chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
Marilla, Mathias, Emily, Kenneth... it's easy to see that someone's a Montgomery fan!

Thank you so much for not making them have an affair. I loathe stories that have that. The kiss and the emotional attachment might have been better postponed as well, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been.