Reviews for The Weird Year
Saissa chapter 9 . 9/26
This was a VERY nice story!

Not sure how a sequel would work - unless it was second generation with all the kids mentioned just in this last chapter alone!
Saissa chapter 4 . 9/26
I know I'm not first but the owls name is an anagram of Severus!
courtzm chapter 3 . 4/23
Love this so far! X
Blue night fairy chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Great story! I'm glad it had a happy ending for Severus and Hermione.
Katlynn chapter 9 . 2/5/2015
Very good story. Thank you for sharing it with me. You really have come a long way in your writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Severus! Russeve is severus with mixed letters! Haha
BellaTallin chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Love this story every time I read it. :-)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
WHY? Why does Hermione ALWAYS have to take Severus back so easily, instead of slapping him, hexing him and making it very clear that if he wants to be with her, he will get his shit together and stop treating her like some random bitch? Does she have no backbone? Is she that desperate? And don't tell me "she's in love". Love can be expressed in many ways. Tough love is one of them. Hermione needs to teach him she's not a baby, but a grown woman who doesn't play games.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I liked this chapter, but Severus is going to be FURIOUS when he finds out they read his journal.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter. Amazing... Great job!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
This was an awesome story!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
I love Mr. Granger in this story! Usually it's Mrs. Granger who is understanding and Mr. Granger is the idiot. Not this time!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Well that is worrisome. It's a pity that FFN doesn't allow 3 categories, otherwise I would have also classified this fic. under humor.
Erik's Rose chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Love it love it love it love it love it. Really enjoyed this if it was slightly risqué at times

Kindest Regards