Reviews for Castiel's Kiss
parchment faery17 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
It was so cute! I loved it so much. Please do continue it with another one shot at some point. Or possibly a series of oneshots about Cas' firsts.
fnmom68 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
That was totally intense! Loved it!

So, not to sound like the deranged Twi-fan that I am, I related to this on a level that Edward reacts to Bella. The human's touch was so misunderstood, and so underestimated at the same time. Totally takes the supernatural by surprise, and in a good way.

I still don't consider myself familiar with the series, but your writing is making me want to - no joke. I'm extremely intrigued by Castiel. It's a one-shot, but I liked the way you portrayed him. Very 3-D, so to speak.

Still going to read the rest of the story - just a little overwhelmed at the moment. Last week I was voted PTO president. Signed up for my PHR exam on December 1. The boys have more of a social calendar than I did in high school. It's crazy!

This was awesome, and I really enjoyed it. :)
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I like Castiel and Laura :D Should consider writing more, I would certainly read!

I can so see Castiel reacting that way.
chyeahhsheryl chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awwww, that was so great! Cas's response was so cute. I hope you write more one-shots w/ this plot or even a whole story.

cornev chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This was great - very amusing! Cas's naivite is adorable. Great job! -Corrie
anonny chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
this story was so sweet. it made me smile. castiel's paralell wisdom and naivite is something i find interesting about the show.
deanstheman chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
That was the sweetest thing ever and I laughed out loud at the last line :) Loved it, loved it!