Reviews for Untitled Lezard Lenneth Alicia Fic
Ruvian chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
why the story must stop *cry*
kittybear chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Continue! This pairing is awesome
Blackmuse chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
cant wait to see the new chapter :(

well i'm curious what will be happen from now on? will rufus and the other one join the group or not? well for me its better if its just lezzard who accompany him to dipan :) because if Rufus join the group then Alicia wont depend on lezard anymore . please lotornomiko hurry up write the next chapter 3
Blackmuse chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
wow... glad you are still alive XD please keep writing the novel :) the faster the better XD
minaseiko1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Inteesting story. I want to see how this goes! Please write more. D
Nessa671 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Please update soon.
walkswithwheels chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Please write more! This story is too good to die! What did Lenneth do and who captured them? I'm dying to know!
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
cool story
Kyrie chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Seems pretty good so far. Just a few comments I'd like to make.

I'd personally find it interesting to bring Rufus and Dylan into the story as well, not sure whether or not you intended it, since Alicia hasn't seen Lezard yet you could bring him into it as a party member as well, perhaps after Rufus and Dylan have joined, maybe justifying it as that he sensed Brahms presence and needed to spy on them a bit before acting, this would also have the effect of Alicia feeling betrayed by him when he does act which would make for some interesting drama.

Also, Lenneth has a tendency to use old-style speech like thee and thou, although I can understand that it might be bothersome to write that way, I wasn't sure whether you ommitted it because it's out of place compared to how everyone else talks or because you forget that she talks that way.

Alicia looked like Silmeria but with slightly different hair color, Leone looked like Hrist but with blue eyes instead of orange eyes and Platina looked exactly like a younger version of Lenneth (though she may have looked different to Lenneth if she had been a full adult). You might want to play with this concept, making Alicia look midway between how she looked in VP2 and how Lenneth looks, or making her look like a teenage version of Lenneth (if you assume that she is an older version of Platina now)

The descriptions of the environment and Alicia's feelings were very detailed, I really felt drawn into the world by it and could feel her confusion and fear, you have a great writing style and hope you choose to continue this story
TheAmethystWitch chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is definitely an interesting twist. I think it is safe to say that it won't end well for Alicia XD

I look forward to reading more. For now I can only guess just how many ways this will change the original story.

~Lord Lezard Valeth
A L P H A - H U N T R E S S chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Interesting shift or turn of fate, so strange. Silmeria and Alicia were almost UTTER opposites but Lenneth doesn't seem to be such a difference. I know Lenneth isn't weak or anything she just seems to resonate with Alicia in ways were Silmeria's difference was abrasively obvious. xD I wonder what Lenneth did in comparison to Silmeria's deed (in the game) or if it is the same transgression. I wonder how they were captured, so many ifs.