Reviews for Hallelujah
Rika100 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Aww poor Harry and Sev too. I like the story though, nice job. :)
Jessarie chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
beautiful, severus crying was a nice touch... :)
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
wow this story really touched me because that song is so beautiful its makes me want to cry.. wonderful amazing story
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
this reminds me of my own love-life...

i don't know if that's good or bad, yet...

*small sad smile*
Heksy chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I could "hear" the song as I read. Perfect background setting for the story. Well written, elegant, vulnerable and eloquent.
LittleScottieGal chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hi's! I loved the story btw, and the song choice! It helped give me (the reader) some deep and emotional back-round. I understood everything in this one, and it was great. But I have a question, it's stupid really, but why didn't you use the last verse? Maybe it's the version I know, but there is one with a sixth verse. Just curious to why you didn't use it if you knew it. Nothing against the story though, it's a really great read, and I love! 33333
tym4change chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh my gosh, I can't believe you already have this done! Well, I guess that means I have to step up my game and write mine, and boy do I have something to live up to. This was cute and sweetand angsty and everything I thought it should've been, in a way I didn't expect. Great job; I should be starting mine soon...*fingers crossed*