Reviews for Unclassified
Erilin-chan chapter 2 . 4/16
Second read and I like it all the more. Really like the idea and the choice of words to break her - what a kick in the teeth! Spiderman was a neat idea and loved how she took him down. Fun read (well depressing, but that's the point. haha)
Joy Blue chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Loved this! enjoyed reading your story!
Erilin-chan chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Loved the story! Vincent has gotta start talking to people, not just letting them in! Love the story and the idea. Solid story just wishes there was just a bit more fluff _
Anon chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Wonderful writing. You've kept me up past midnight damn you. It's good that yurfie is smart enough or at least respects herself enough to make Vincent actually voice his issues and apologize before takin him back. Four stars
FyreBrande chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Okay, so I'm kinda glad I randomly decided to check your page and see if you'd written anything new. Good thing I did... Though I'd swear I said I wanted author alerts after Waiting for Springtime, apparently not. Anywaaaay, another awesome Yuffentine! I feel I must reiterate how much of a fangirl you've made me of this pairing(and Reno I love too ;D). And without me even playing any of the games(watching AC doesn't really count, imo)! That is skill.

I loved this, especially the realistic way they had to work things out, there was no instant forgiveness.

"I'll make you jump through hoops, you know," she told him, her voice shaky. It was only fair to give him warning.

The corners of his mouth twitched, just a little. "I know."

"And grovel."

"As much as you like."

This was my favorite part of the whole thing. Heard it with their voices(which I know thanks to youtube) in my head and everything. :)
Charles Xavier chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Took a while, but I've finally got round to reading this, and it's great! Glad to see you've kept Yuffie and Vincent together. Keep up the good work, dude.
AnimeRANDOMNESS chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
AWWWWWWWW! So very very cuuuute! What a wonderful story _ You truly have a gift!
AnimeRANDOMNESS chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oooooh this is getting good! I can't wait to see what happens next! _ And I always thought Reno and Yuffie would get on well together, too!
cheesybeans chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
nice story, i love demons...
Alamorn chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Wow, I just finished this and . . . Wow. You like my stuff? But you're so much better! I just loved the whole Yuffie having to save him thing. There are WAY TOO MANY where Vincent saves her from arranged marriage/monsters/herself/whatever else strikes the author's fancy. Sometimes that stuff is fun, but she's a ninja, dammit, she can take care of herself!

May I prostrate myself at your feet, or would that be weird?

Oh! And you said on your profile you like Tamora Pierce! She's been one of my favorites since I started to read by myself and even before then! I always liked Kel best.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
I'm glad that they got to talk things through some.
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Cool~! Update soon~!
Azure Sora chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
I'm honestly glad you decided to keep them together. I don't know what I would've done if they weren't still together. D:

Great chapter! Although I wish you'd write more to this story, it was a good ending. And a happy one too!
dragonprotector chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
First of all great chapter

I loved the conversation between Vincent and Cid, awww Vincent was worried incase Yuffie was hurt.

Can't wait for the next chapter
What A Lovely Disaster chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Awww... 3

I like how she didn't just fall into his arms like some wimpy girl, and Vincent had to work a bit to get her back. (Although some of that hoop jumping you mentioned had some ~potential~ (fangirl squee))

All in all, a really great girl-save-boy fic. Loved it.