Reviews for Tales of Symphonia on Facebook
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 27 . 12/28/2017
Wow! Talk about a blast from the past. I remember reading this just after I decided to start writing my own fic what seems like forever ago now. Time has flown. It's great to see that despite having had a lot happen, you've come back to the fandom and the story. Thanks for making us all laugh again! Keep up the great work. Love it.
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 27 . 12/9/2017
Love it
Lunaska chapter 26 . 12/7/2017
Wow I just received the notification on my email, I can't believe this was three years ago! Thanks a lot for the laugh, that gave me some major flashbacks from when I was still in high school :)
Props for not giving up on this hilarious thing, have a great day x)
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 26 . 12/7/2017
Damn, Yuan is fierce!
AnythingButRegular chapter 25 . 3/21/2016
...What happened to "Will update again within the next week or so?!" :( This is so good, though.. One and a half years?! Did you die?! Please come back ;(
Yuuten Keidy chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
Oh God... I'll quote Zelos... " I cant stop laughing" I LOVE THIS FIC! xD When will Tabatha and Altessa appear in the fic? Or Chocolat... nah, I hate her jaja. Way to go! Read you later!
Rei13Reaper chapter 25 . 11/25/2014
Luvit
Underwater Dreaming chapter 24 . 11/25/2014
After having this story here since 2010 in that format, I think that if the admins of the site had any intentions of removing a story that 'violated' the rules, they would have done so by now.

I've reported stories in the past and, well, no response. There are also a number of stolen stories on ffnet, a violation far worse than 'script format'... Same thing... Been around for years... No-one does anything...

Same with explicit adult content stories. (Though they seem to have purged a lot of it.)
DragonSong17 chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
Yay! An update! That's too bad about having to reformat, but it's still just as entertaining! And oh my goodness. "Bottalala." I'm dying. XD
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too, fellow Canadian!

I'm glad to see this updated after so long, though, I'm in the same boat. My fanfic hasn't been updated since April...

I'm not bothered by the changes you've had to make. That group is pretty pushy when it comes to the rules. I'm just happy this didn't get deleted :D

With that baby coming, I think Mithos is trying his best not to kill Yuan right now. He's probably going to fawn over the baby and keep her away from her daddy, just to spite Yuan XD

Random and crazy,
RBL
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
Aww, baby Lloyd must be such a cute sight!
MagatsuIza chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
This is a crazy thing. I laughed when seeing the fangirls are. And keep laughing as I keep reading. And I wonder how botta keep those hacking. ooh... I got an idea. Why won't you make a crossover with another Tales of series. Tales of Phantasia is the continuance of symphonia so it's kind of logical to see the character.
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
This is Sooo funny! Love it!
Blaze the fire dragon demon chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
when are you going to update
everyday-deeds chapter 24 . 12/14/2012
Critics United are awful. This story was utterly brilliant as it was; not that it isn't equally funny but the script format really gave it something. Anyhow, I hope finals went decently for you (mine were the reason I didn't review till now...)