Reviews for Beating the Odds: The 47th Hunger Games
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I like the poetry so far, and all of the tributes are growing nicely. What did the boy from 3 do, though? was he limping, too? Is that why Kayla was worried about him? I want to pick a favorite, but I can't. There are too many people I care about in there. That's the horrible thing about the Hunger Games, isn't it?
Sue Clover chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Wow. That really stole my heart, it did. I will stop writing and keep reading, now, so I can think of more comments
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I like how each character is their own, has their own personality, and I've begun to love each one, even the girl from District 1, for some strange reason. keep it up!
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I like it a lot, already, and my only complaint is that it was hard to follow who was who when their names were abbreviated. I know you have to to save space, and I like that the names are unique and weird, it just makes it hard to tell who's talking
mirie chapter 22 . 5/2/2012
OMG! I was hoping Kayla would win. Your story was amazing! I wish i could write with that much detail and emotion. You rock!
Hatchet Weilder chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
Awesome. I have loved this story from beginning to end and I was so happy Kayla won. Overall, one if the best fan fics on here. I look forward to hopefully reading more of your work.
Alix Cohen chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
Wow, you're good with the emotion...the memories...this is a beautiful ending to a very well-constructed story.
Hahukum Konn chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
Awww. I love that ending, and I felt sorry for Kayla after she had that flashback :O

Good chapter, and a good fic. Thanks! :)
Luv-Rain chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
That was a beautiful chapter. I found myself near tears at the end. I just loved it. :')
FutureNovelist887 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
My favorite character, byfar, is Landon. Landon and Gabby...
jedininjamellomaster chapter 20 . 5/30/2011
pleeeeease! write the post-game! I'm tired of waiting! I wanna read something good! and YOU are writing that something good! I enjoy this fanfic immensely!
Liv chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
I'm wondering about Kayla's mental state of mind right now. Not normal, the entire 'I hear dead people' thing.
Liv chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
An unpleasant series of surprises for our favorite teen murderess.
Liv chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
That reminds me of that one part in the Deathly Hallows, when Harry is surrounded by the ones he loved and draws strength from them.
Liv chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
Nooo! I liked Briar and Anise!
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »