Reviews for Beating the Odds: The 47th Hunger Games
Liv chapter 15 . 5/22/2011
Hey, you broke 100 reviews! Congrats! I agree, I want more blood. Where is Shimmer when you need her?
Liv chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
Carn is interesting. What's his real motive here? Is it greed over the value of human life?
Liv chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
Ugh. Spiders.
Liv chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
Eh. Didn't expect Ashley to make it anyways. I think you enjoy killing characters.
Liv chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
...because it wouldn't be the Hunger Games without a bit of sporting killing here and there, right?
Liv chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
Poor Anise...As far as Kayla goes, is she kind of an outlet for your own poetic self?
Hazepool chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
First sentence type - 'me' instead of 'my'. "Alastair has Gabrielle and my sit on chairs in front of his own..."
jedininjamellomaster chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
thank you! Kay! and you've kept Anise and Bergamot a part of the plot as well! very cleverly written! very good!
Luv-Rain chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
OH YAY KAYLA! VICTORYYYY! XD I'm also so glad that you are at least going to finish your story. I hate it when authors don't ever continue theirs.
Hatchet Weilder chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
Yes there's more chapters!
Hahukum Konn chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Nice twist! I really was expecting Shimmer to win, but Kayla pulled a huge upset. I look forward to what else you have in store. :)
Hatchetwielder chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Way to go Kayla! I really loved this story. Sad its over
Liv chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
Interesting spin. The original book had so much time on how each person had family.
Liv chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
I would like a shower like that.
Liv chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Even with OC characters, you don't take away from the story elements or impose your own. It's a very tricky balance, and you've managed it nicely. Good job.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »