Reviews for Beating the Odds: The 47th Hunger Games
Liv chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Maybe start overemphasizing character traits at first? Shimmer is obviously confident, maybe make her seem more stuck up as well?
Liv chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Hiya! Pretty nice, it's the standard intro to the characters.
stay next to me chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
So good! I knew that shimmer was going to die though... It was still good though. I like it you should write one more chapter
Alix Cohen chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Wow. This is intense. (And finally over.) I like the parallel with the limping too. This is good :)
jedininjamellomaster chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
brilliant! absolutely brilliant! keep going! please!
Hahukum Konn chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
Agh! Another cliffhanger :(

*bites nails*
Luv-Rain chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
Wow! So close! You are a really talented writer! I keep thinking it's going to end! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hatchet Weilder chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
Agh. I thought it was the end. I can't wait for the end, but it was definitely a great chapter. Can't wait for your next update.
stay next to me chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
holy shiznit! good chapter i like it... no i LOVE IT! a red light? wtf? well i guess i'll find out later... good chapter can you update like tomorrow?
Alix Cohen chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
That's quite the cliffhanger you got there. Write more please! I think you've drawn it out enough...maybe show the Gamemakers to explain the earthquake, but let's have one kill the other already.
jedininjamellomaster chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
Saphiraimafan chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I thought its was i brilliant chapter. you managed to give details about the tributes but not cramming them with too much making them realistic, and in some cases fearsome! Really looking forward to reading the rest :)
jedininjamellomaster chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
please! make kayla win! she's got to!11
Luv-Rain chapter 18 . 4/16/2011
Well you definately have us at the edge of our seats. :D I really want Kayla to win!
Alix Cohen chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
oo exciting...suspense. (You didn't put the tributes' names at the bottom of this one...)
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »