Reviews for Destiny: A Prince of Persia Fanfiction
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
Oooh this looks so interesting! I've probably read only one PoP fanfic but I found your story randomly and I'm really starting to like it!
BellaRayne chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
I'd love to read more of this! Please update again.
rin chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
omg! omg!omg
this is soooooo awesome. why didnt i read it before. you are sooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooood.
please write more, update more!, or may be a whole new story with more romance of dastan tamina
orangeporqupine chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
please update soon
orangeporqupine chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
I hope dastan finds her
orangeporqupine chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
I really love this story
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Please please please please update this is sooooo good and I need to read more! You are an amazing writer!
RebornRose1992 chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
:o wow this story is amazing! :) i hope u update i love how u blend all the elements of the movie into ur own XD amazing job really!
Madam Oakheart chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
ey addicting so far not i really wanna know what happens. I know reviews give you drive so i review lol. write on so i can read. plzzzzzzz
Rayne-the Phantomess chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Wait...It ended? Aww, Continue its so good and really well written!
For The Love Of Cheese chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
This is the best fan fic of prince of persia I have ever read. Update soon. Moremoremore!
xMessyNessy chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
This story's making me so happy and joyfull. I really, truly am falling in love with it. :)

You are a superb writer, and I really do hope you update sooner rather than later. ;D
Avrice the Demigod chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
I looooove this story so much! Please continue it!
Tuffuny chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
Aww. Dastan was worried about her when she got shot. And they did it to in a cave. I'm so happy for them, not about the part when they were being chased.
flightless-green-bird-13 chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
Love your story! Usually I don't like OCs stories but this one is great! Can't wait for an update :]