Reviews for Car Wash
Mirokou chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
damn drama for the drama teacher. bake genesis. poor cloud.
chaos queen0703 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
omg! poor cloud... what is going to happen? keep writing
Not-Completely-Insane chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
aawwff! poor Cloud! *glomps him* its ok Cloud! Sephiroth loves you! Awesome chapter! it did take forever though so thanks for FINALLY posting it! lol. and you made Conner very happy too X3 cant wait for the next chapter! please update soon!

Luvs, Razor&Conner
Saint Lucia chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Yay! You updated and I ninja'd my way into realizing it FIRST! Victory! XD

As of the chapter, well it was amusing, though I noticed you edited it some from the notebook and also I love the Hojo in the closet thing X3 it made my insides all warm and happy because Hojo should be locked in a closet...and forgetten...for years. _ *cough* but yes! Awesome Chapter!
Saint Lucia chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Oh my, only Zack would undress in a school for Angeal XD I love you my dear Okami, I truely do.
sugabears chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
This was really good. Though I hope Angeal helps Zack with his studies and then they can have their "extra credit" :P
Not-Completely-Insane chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
.SQUEAL! I loved it! it twas adorable yet hot at the same time! please update soon! cant wait for the next chapter! neither can Conner -

Dude. flipping amazing. hurry up with the next chapter got it? dont rush it. take all the time you need. but hurry up and post it so I can have an excuse to jump Razor later. o btw youre welcome for the freakin 2 in 1 review. that counts as like 7 for all you kno

Luvs, Razor&Conner

p.s. luvs you!
Gismo1 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Ah yes, cool calm and collected Angeal...let's see how that will change once the infamous puppy invades his home *chuckles*

Oh man, what I wouldn't give to have a picture of the car-wash crew... Imagine all that glistening wet hard male flesh...washboard abs gallore... Yummy!
Saint Lucia chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
"Honey, I will gladly drop my pants and we can compare who has the bigger pair here and I seriously doubt it'll be you,"

Oh, my dear Okami, I love you for this quote. XD heheh Told you I would review this! Or did it O.o well I am now. I must say, I dont think I'll get tired of reading these no matter what. They're just too funny. And I love the Culture Club reference! I had forgotten you put that in there! Now all you need is a scary Speech and Debat team and teacher then you have it all! XD We really should have done a Car Wash to make money...I would sell Amanda for Zack and Angeal to wash my car half naked. hehehe *nosebleeds*
Gismo1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Oh wow... wait a sec, I will have to stop my nose-bleeding first...

To sum it up: That was mighty hot and funny to boot. I'd pay A LOT of bucks to have my baby washed by a pack of hot half-naked men. Oh, and some half-naked girls tossed into the mix as well...

I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Wintersheart1766 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
High school was chaotic best full of drama, idiocy and teenage angst. ShinRa High was no exception as there were plenty of foolish fights, stupid shit and the occasional gay bashing on National Coming-Out Day. Cloud did, however, enjoy the after-school activities and electives with his friends. probably would read smoother and have more clarity like this

At best,High school was chaotic, full of drama, idiocy and teenage angst and ShinRa High was no exception. There were always plenty of fights and all around stupid shit happening; not to mention the 'oh so enlightened' instances of random gay bashing during National Coming-Out Day. Cloud did, however, enjoy the after-school activities and electives with his friends.

story is great I'll be back when you are.