Reviews for Shatter
skogmus chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
wow.. loved this chapter. the way brennan totaly brakes in the end there is very well writen.. cant wait for the next chapter
Katniss730 chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
Amazing chapter! The ending was so poignant, quite honestly, you had me in tears. I loved the idea of Bones saying to Booth about wanting to be "enough". Keep up the excellent work!
LondonLi chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
Thanks so much for the update. I loved that she finally could call him on all the consistencies of his words and actions, and although I'm glad he apologized for some of the stuff he got wrong, it bothers me that he really couldn't see his own share in the blame in their original breakdown. He's fought her on every other important relational issue, from her parents, her boss and her friends, why couldn't he for them? I get his heart was broken but I'm still really not okay with his total disregard of what she was really saying. Thanks again, I totally enjoyed this update!
Tartantrace chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
Loving this! Lovely to read - thank you :0)
Jellicoe chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
Just a bloody brilliant chapter! Loved it!
supergirlhero chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
- crying like a baby because of these lines: "Enough for someone," she cries, all her fury and hurt swamping her at once and threatening to break her to pieces, if she isn't broken already. "Enough for anyone! I want to be enough for someone to love me! Me as I am, socially awkward, oblivious, career-engrossed. I want to be enough so that for once in my life, someone will stay!"

More! More!
geraghtyvl chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
A really great chapter! I can't wait for your next post...Promo for tonight's episode gave me the chills...
wazo29 chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
an incredible chapter! thank you so much x
Pirate Til The End chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
*Cries* Oh God! This is so touching! I love this !
my-completeness chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
I think you just killed me. That was so powerful! Tears! I loved it! Just fabulous!
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
Wow. Great chapter. You did an excellent job. I think Brennan got through to Booth. Looking forward to the next chapter and tonights episode - so excited. Please update soon.
marap chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
PERFECTION.
hrhdana chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
wow. that was just awesome! thankyou.
HealingHearts chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
Again, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

And I'm still hoping they could get you to write the next episodes of Bones ;)
joana.nyc chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
Pretty sure that I'm wiping at my eyes after reading this. Good god this is epic
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »