Reviews for Sêl Euraidd
Nazrath chapter 4 . 8/3
There are no words in any language that could define this story.
Absolutely priceless...and the last line of this chapter is so true. This story just so beautiful, it stays long after it has been finished reading. The imagery, the romance, the fairytale atmosphere...everything has been so masterfully crafted! The sheer ethereality brings a tear to my eye.
Stories like these forces one to review...you just can't help but type out your thoughts.
And it's official...I have become, completely and irrevocably, your loyal fan.
You are one hell of a ! Keep it up.
this story messed me up for WEEKS—it was so beautiful and sad! I loved it so, so much :)
pale-blue11 chapter 4 . 3/22
This story was so well written—it was incredible! And the ending is absolutely devastating, I cried more than once in this last chapter (and i'm not a crier). Thank you sooo much for writing this! It's an immediate favourite of mine, and something I'll definitely read again :)
Cutiepie120048 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I am freaking crying! Eddie died and Roy has to live with the memories...OH MY GOD!

This is SOOO touching! TT TT TT TT TT TT TT TT TT TT
Crying chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Nonononono! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT! My feels...
Me has bad grammer chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
I loooooovvve this story [ even if the ending was extremely depressing and had me crying the entire time ( which, let's face it, Is what any decent human being would do )]. Although I did notice one thing that sent me into a little mental rant that lasted for a good of 30 seconds. WHERE IN THE FLAMING TOASTERS IS ALPHONSE! Not having him involved in this story is like-like-like not buying a puppy from the pound when you have an open place for them in your house! Little rant over. :) Loved the story, anyway
Mariah chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Oh my goodness, this is probably the very best and absolutely the saddest fanfiction I have ever read! The whole story was absolutely perfect! The ending made me cry so SO much! I'm still crying as I type this review! I kind of hate the fact that there wasn't a happy ending (because I'm just that kind of person) but the way you ended it worked so well and just added all that much to the story. All I can say is that this story is amazing and I would willingly read it again and again if it didn't make me sob uncontrollably! Thanks for being a great writer.
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
This fic was perfect...all the fluff and stuff...and just the wit of it...even the ending was, even though how sad it was, perfect. I've yet to read a better tragedy fic than this ;u;
Sokkasm chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
This actually made me cry. Wow. I am utterly speechless, and I don't know what to say.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Jesus, I'm sobbing. That was a wonderful story and I felt so awful for Trisha that she'll never know what happened to her son because Roy will be gone when the selkies come back and damn now I'm crying again.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
How-how could you!
You killed Ed! It was so sad it made me cry! You write that wonderful story just to kill him in the end? That's like-like sadistic!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I promised myself I wouldn't cry... Oh dear God, I broke that promise. How could you do that to me? I'm absolutely sobbing because of this.

This truly was a fantastic story, I loved it.
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Awwww that was so cute! Beautiful chapter, I can't believe the next one's the last!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
This was a fantastic chapter! I can't wait for the next!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is a great chapter, I'm excited for the next!