Reviews for The Thing About Survival
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 5/6
Very creepy...

The Thing was a very creepy and scary movie, and if this happened and no one else was alive and knew about the Thing...there is little stopping the monster from eating the entire planet.
axel100 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Can't believe I hadn't reviewed this one yet. The very start of your Thing Saga. Alway wondered why you went with your own character instead of Chiles of McCready. I guess it just give you a little more discretion in how the character acts later on.

Was watching the 1988 version of The Blob the other day and yes, I went there. I wondered who would win in a match up. I blame the Sci Fi channel and all of those stupid Boa vs Python or Supercroc vs Dinogator movies. Still, youd have to wonder, if the conflict came down to a simple eating contest. Who could wolf down the other faster? The world may never know.
RJT0123456789 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Yet another horror masterpiece.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is really good. I love it. I hope you write more The Thing fics.
Masterteo89 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I could feel the increasing suspance and terror, i could see in my eyes the death coming for him. There is nothing more to say, simply a masterpiece. I'm looking foward for your next The Thing's story...