Reviews for Cry
Kitty O chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
AWWW.

This was sad.

I don't know how you do it. THose almost side notes in italics? (WHo's Merlin? Dead. Pity.) I honestly don;t understand how some people do those and make them flow. If I tried I would look stupid.

I love it .
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Great story! Very angsty! Interesting writing style. :)
Ramasylle-Karanese chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Yummy bit of angst, I have to say.

Very good! Bravo!
Kikwoka chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow. That was beautiful.

It was so... deep! I loved it, it's nice to see that Merlin may actually have a facade of happiness. Well written - I can see no mistakes )

It was so wonderful! (Depressing but awesome)

The italicised language is SO well placed. Well done!

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story,

Kikwoka x
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This...is amazing... too amazing for words...made me cry...it was so sad! But the writing was just brilliant...
Nightmare-Naka chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I need to go and read something nice and fluffy now. That was soooo sad. Very well written, and thanks for getting Arthur to yank him out in time. :)
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh, GOD. Just ...

*Cries*

Absolutely wonderful. So angsty and so ... so ... just, wow. I'm speechless. Brilliance.

Keep writing!

Blessed Be,

Mogwai x X x
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
oh wow what an amazing story. I'm off to read your other Merlin story now :)
merlinfan93 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This is so beautifully written, and I realy enjoyed it. Please continue; I know it ends neatly here, but I would like to see how Arthur helps Merlin, because his problems haven't been solved yet. Anyway, thanks for the great fic.
PointOfView chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow. That was beyond words. A review couldn't do that fic justice. Thank you so much for sharing. Please write more Merlin. Feel better soon.
Destiniel chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
i really enjoyed reading this. so sad and sweet at the end. :( :)
Fujoshimon chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Beautiful writing. OMG you made me cry D: (Ok maybe it's because I'm on an angsting spree as well...)

Good job with the fic yeahhhh :D Hopeful for like a second part just to see how Merlin's coping - *shot*
Yukka Sam chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Wow. I loved this, it was too intense. I think the anguish could be seen through every word. Great fic, its really sad, but I like the way it ends:) Especially that line "For he knows that without Merlin, there is no Arthur...". And it was sad too that Merlin thinks Arthurs going to be the next to suffer.

Bye!:)
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Great story! Very sad and well done!
Mel1592 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010