Reviews for Cry
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This...is amazing... too amazing for words...made me cry...it was so sad! But the writing was just brilliant...
Nightmare-Naka chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I need to go and read something nice and fluffy now. That was soooo sad. Very well written, and thanks for getting Arthur to yank him out in time. :)
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh, GOD. Just ...

*Cries*

Absolutely wonderful. So angsty and so ... so ... just, wow. I'm speechless. Brilliance.

Keep writing!

Blessed Be,

Mogwai x X x
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
oh wow what an amazing story. I'm off to read your other Merlin story now :)
merlinfan93 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This is so beautifully written, and I realy enjoyed it. Please continue; I know it ends neatly here, but I would like to see how Arthur helps Merlin, because his problems haven't been solved yet. Anyway, thanks for the great fic.
PointOfView chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow. That was beyond words. A review couldn't do that fic justice. Thank you so much for sharing. Please write more Merlin. Feel better soon.
Destiniel chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
i really enjoyed reading this. so sad and sweet at the end. :( :)
Fujoshimon chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Beautiful writing. OMG you made me cry D: (Ok maybe it's because I'm on an angsting spree as well...)

Good job with the fic yeahhhh :D Hopeful for like a second part just to see how Merlin's coping - *shot*
Yukka Sam chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Wow. I loved this, it was too intense. I think the anguish could be seen through every word. Great fic, its really sad, but I like the way it ends:) Especially that line "For he knows that without Merlin, there is no Arthur...". And it was sad too that Merlin thinks Arthurs going to be the next to suffer.

Bye!:)
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Great story! Very sad and well done!
Mel1592 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
awesome work :)
emily chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
i loved it, it actually almost made me cry! which doesn't happen a lot :-).
pathera chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This is BEAUTIFUL. Your prose is wonderfully written and your characterizations of Merlin are absolutely fantastic. I adore the way you chose to write this, with the italicized parts and the parentheses. You invite the writer in and break their heart, then heal them at the end. Wonderful, wonderful job!

-JC