Reviews for this salvation does not come easily
Livealittlelovesomore chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love love love how you write lily teddy

Amazing
iciclegirl235 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Love Taylor Swift, for one thing, so that made this story even better.

And I absolutely loved the scene when Andy realizes that Lily is Lily Potter. Poor Andy :)
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This review is long overdue. The FF Alert has been sitting in my inbox for a while and I finally got to it! Sorry for the delay...

It was perfect in the way that it enveloped a realistic sense of this oddball couple. Yes, the ending was cheesy, but I think that you neutralized the cheesiness with the other parts of the story.

Some parts were predictable like: teddy chasing after lily, the gazillion messages on her answering machine, lily going out ot find another guy, etc. You balanaced that beautifully with the unpredictable parts: When Teddy kissed Lily, she actually realized she had stole him away and immediately pushed him away; Andy actually left Lily instead of banging her [and I thought the fact that lily grabbed teddy shirt right afterwards was odd], victoire coming to take care of lily, and teddy sleeping on the doorstep of lily.

Of course, your grammar was not perfect, but as with all of your stories, you do that for a specific reason and for a specific effect, so I think that it was fitting.

Mistake I saw:

"A kid, probably about seven, walks by and gives me a look. I stick my tongue out at them and watch them run away, crying hysterically as though I gave them a death threat."

Who is "them"? I think you mean "him". Just a small error.

I enjoyed this immensely; it was one of your better stories in my opinion.

Please write more!
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
ARGH. This is just BEAUTIFUL. Amazing, incredible, fucking phenominal. How do you do it? You mix heavy, true emotions with dialouge, which is really hard, and you do it in /first person/. Again: ARGH.

Beautifully written and developed, the plotline was clever and individual, and you mised angstyness with humour, which is just FABULOUS.

So yeah. ARGH.
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Haha Lily's character makes me laugh :D

She's so...quirky!

I love her!

-JennH.
pippi55 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I really love this story. Your opening is perfect, and even though the ending is corny, it's right.
ToReadandWrite chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Okay, best TeddyLily fic ever written. I now officially hate all other TeddyLily fics compared to this.

It was ahmazing.

It was better than the lyrics to Speak Now (haha, I kind of hated those lyrics, though I usually love her songs.)

This was the best TeddyLily fic ever.

Ever.

Obviously, I've been way too generous of a reader with the rest of them.

Because if a TeddyLily fic this ahmazing and PERFECT can be written, they should at least be close. But they're not. And this is the best by far.

Plus even if the rest were relatively good, this would still be the best.

Because it's perfect.

If you would like reasons why it's perfect, it's:

- not hypocritical

- sweet

- devoid of cliche (well, you reworked the cliches so they're not even cliche)

- humorous and angsty at the same time? Yus.

- realistic

- great characters- Teddy, Lily, Vic, Andrew and all the rest. Vic's realistic, which most people can't do! :D

- Lily is amazing

- you are a skilled writer in so many ways

- it's just devoid of flaw, aight?

I sound so weird- I'm usually not like this. But at all times I would say this is the best TeddyLily ever written.
doggiesrule147 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Too lazy to log in. Amazing! As usual, of course.
WishFlower chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is really sweet, I love it! I never thought about Teddy and Lily as a ccouple but this fic made me change my mind. Good work!

Wish

PS. I love the song! :)
SmileThoughYourHeartIsBreaking chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
As soon as I saw this with your name right next to

it, I knew that it would be stunning. It definitely

didn't fall short of expectations. I don't believe

you have ever written a LilyTeddy that I haven't

adored. :) You have a wonderful talent that allows

you to make something so extraordinarily beautiful

with words. You are a great writer! Thank you for

this amazing fic and I hope you come out with

another one soon.

P.S. I like that Victoire is so sweet and loving in this. She always seems to be made the villain in LilTed stories...it's a nice change. :)
hesitance chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Beautiful story. I love the beginning and the scene with Victoire. Thank you, thank you, and thank you for sharing your work with the world. It certainly made my day better.
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
You're a flipping amazing writer, you know that? Your Lily/Teddy pieces especially are works of art. They're honest, with real feeling...I could go on! Just stunning, as usual!
on rooftops chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Charlotte, oh my goodness. That was magnificent. I cannot even tell you how much I adored every single sentence in this fic. It's all so short, so witty and quick and perfect. Lily's personality just shines from the page (screen, whatever) with every thought, and I love-love-love how you've characterized her. And Teddy, oh, Teddy. I cringed in the wedding scene, I was so anxious for whatever Lily was going to say, and how everyone was going to react. I love how this isn't /just/ about Teddy and Lily, but how it's also about the Potter-Weasley family and how well they all know each other. I also love that Victoire is not demonized at all in this fic, which is something that I do all too frequently in mine, and that even she was there for Lily after the wedding fiasco.

This whole fic is amazing, but your Lily definitely drives the plot, and I think that the first person narration defines this story. I can't even...I think I'm just going to go back and reread this once a day until I've memorized it, basically.

Wonderful doesn't even begin to cover it.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
like it but it's more angst then fluff
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010