Reviews for The Price of Fame
Madmusicfreak chapter 18 . 11/18/2012
Great job on this. I love the way the family interacts!
Lolo84 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Interesting so far! I'm curious to see what the Swan legacy entails and have a feeling Rose and Jas might be the twins her dad fathered but we'll see-might be reading too much into things lol
pumpkinmykitty chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
I just got finished with your story. And I thought it was wonderful. I will pass it on to my friends.
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
i have NO IDEA as to why u dont hav nemore reviews! i LOVE this story!
gr33t3 chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
What movie B&Em watched?
AnnerMarie chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Do you have a link for fear of falling? Or is it yours? I'm on my iPod so it's hard to search things haha
AnnerMarie chapter 19 . 3/13/2011
Ok, I just finished haha. Wanted to wait till I was done to say AMAZING STORY! I absolutely loved it! Also loved all of your random references haha they made me laugh. Great job!
TwistedLeaves chapter 12 . 3/11/2011
The honeymoon location sounds absolutely stunning...I'm glad you took the time to research because the descriptions were lovely. I loved the plane journey, and I adored the honeymoon.
TwistedLeaves chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
Ah, sorry I haven't reviewed for so long...real life - as it can be - was being a pain, and I just didn't get a chance to finish the story. The wedding was just as good as I hoped; really descriptive, and absolutely adorable. :)
MayaRoxUrSox chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
lol, I'm wearing red converse.
TwistedLeaves chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
"It was plain, white, sterile. Chords and machines swayed and beeped, pumps operated and little light was filtering through the room. It wasn't the kind of atmosphere that I ever pictured someone would get well in."

I really love this description; it sums up the way I feel about hospital rooms too.

I'm so glad he's alive! For a minute, I thought he was dead...Love Bella's, and I can't wait for the wedding!
TwistedLeaves chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
No! Not Edward...He's not dead is he? Ahh...

I read your AN, and feel so sad that during the writing of the fic, no one reviewed...you are underrated.
Lady Dragona chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
I loved the way you wrapped this up. I think that the birth was well done. The girls are beautiful and the descriptions of them are wonderful. I loved that neither of them ended up with brown eyes. The names are cute. I loved that it took the parents a while to come up with them.
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Umm... This isn't very well written. Your punctuation is all over the place and the flow of the story is weird.
Meg chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
I've no idea why you're lacking in reviews- this is beautifully written so far, a real pleasure to read! :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »