Reviews for je te rends ton amour
Jessica chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
Wow this is such a wonderful portrayal of Rosalie. You've managed to show a softer side without abandoning the aloofness that is so ingrained in her personality. Thanks for writing.
chakeroo chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
one of the best stories i read here... :D
primrosered chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
Hi,

Your private message was very kind and thoughtful. I'm naturally shy especially towards a writer whose work I admire and I apologize for my silence. :) But you deserve nothing less than an honest review. So here it goes!

I really do love your style. Your characters have depth that's normally missing (or lacking) in most of the lengthy fanfics I've read here. They are poignant without being overly depressing. They're beautifully fucked up without being histrionic. Perverse and flawed and likable. Bella who seems so painfully young and vulnerable; and Rosalie who is constantly tempted by it... Sometimes reading your stories again and again feels like a long, drawn out orgasm. It's worth every excruciating wait.

And I will wait some more for updates. Thank you so much for the story and the characters. I wish you'd written Twilight Saga instead of Stephanie Meyer. But life is funny that way.
lamni chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
At first I was deeply disappointed with Rosalie for punching Esme, that was extremely disrespectful because she’s a motherly figure and because she’s Esme, the perfect mother.

But, as the chapter went on, I understood why she did it, she sees her love for Esme as a weakness, she doesn’t want to feel it but she does, and Esme kept being so loving , understanding and forgiving as if Rosalie was just a misbehaved child, which I agree that she is in this topic.

I believe it’s not her fault to feel that way with her love for Esme, she’s not yet mature enough –in this topic - to deal with these feelings, and she reacts to that the only way she knows: Closing herself. I think Esme gets that, and keeps being patient with her daughter.

I hope I got it right; their interaction was beautiful in a sick and strange way, but still beautiful.

This was the best chapter so far, in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing.
MobiusVariant chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
I am really enjoying your characterization of Rosalie, and the dynamic that you're developing between her and Bella. It's intriguing, having a fluid mercurial nature that always just fits. I look forward to reading more.
Sirens-Are-Singing-Your-Song chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
I absolutely adore the way you have written rosalie. you've given her that fierce & primal quality that I love you so much. she holds such passion in her fiery personality. I find it hard to hold a grudge against carlisle for his selfish decision to change rose. in the long run it makes me think who would have saved bella ? I am going to read your other story so that I can better understand what is going on with rose and esme.
Caren chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
You are not arrogant, just well spoken. You have a way with words that's so creative and intriguing. Nice update. :)
boozemoose chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
Have I mentioned already that I love your Rosalie? Well, I really do. I love her style, her sarcasm and, of course, her smartassness. So very you! (And yes, it cracks me up regularly.)

The family dynamics of the Cullens keeps surprising me. I didn't expect Carlisle to know about Rosalie's "moment" with Esme. His understanding and composure sometimes annoys me. But I think you stick close to the original characters, and it works well for your story.

I'm curious about the developments between Bella and Rosalie, and I'm sensing lots of trouble behind the horizon... The subtle tension and underlying, ever present sadness in this story gives it a dynamic of its own, and one cannot help but keep wishing to learn more.

Again, an excellent chapter of an addictive story. I am looking forward to following your Rosalie's upcoming 'adventures' in the confusing world of the humans, hopefully soon...
Atrum Nox Noctis chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
I have to say, I really love the voice you've given to Rosalie. In some fics I've read, the authors have a tendency to make her sound a bit out of character as far as her speech goes. In yours, however, her demeanor and dialect are very well-suited. It matches what I would expect of a young woman with such a rich background and upbringing.

I also admire how you're gradually approaching Rosalie's soft side in regards to her caring for Bella, but you're also careful to remind readers of her primal nature, especially in the scene where she was undressing Bella. Very well done.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
aquarius127 chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
This was a go chapter I thought it helped show how everyone's departed was detrimental mental to Bella's health and that she holds a lot of anger towards them. Can't wait for the next update.
JackyKay chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Aww, your back and you had a really wonderful update. Seriously the whole Cullen family besides Rosalie and Emmett are bugging me, both Rosalie and Bella have very good reasons to be angry with them all. Carlisle's little heart to heart with Rosalie is something that I think she needed, but I was not okay with him continually justifying what he did. At least he admitted to being selfish. Poor Rosalie has so much to worry about, she is a Hale though, she will pull through. I'm glad you have updated, I have been very curious as to where it would go after the last chapter. I hope you had a very Happy Christmas as well as New Year, please post again soon. :)
Avarenda chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Something tells me this is going to be a long long road to recovery.
foundmymuse chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
Hey there, sorry I haven't been reviewing as regularly as i intended, but I just wanted you to know that I am thoroughly enjoying your story, and I really hope you update soon !
crazy84 chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
please update! I love this story!
lamni chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
Seems like Bella is getting used to have rose's constant presence ) i wouldn't mind having her around all time too ;D

In my opinion bella's 'it's not the same' comment was kinda harsh but after i realised she didn't mean in a bad way

she seems very confortable with Rose in such a small period of time )

thanks for sharing