Reviews for je te rends ton amour
Athian chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I'm really happy to see that this story is still being updated and I'm excited about where you plan on taking Rosalie/Bella's relationship.
Sirens-Are-Singing-Your-Song chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I really enjoyed this games me a bit of a new perspective I guess you could say on Rosalie. I do love how she is fighting beast Bella's sake. But I guess it's also for her own sanity. I don't know I just really love the dynamic between the two of them. It took I'm serious control on Rosalie's part when Bella started bleeding and I applaud her for that. I'm really glad that you decided to continue the story, its really one of my favorites and it's really well written and I do love the pace that you have set. It gives me as a reader a chance to truly soak in Rosalie's feelings.
Theunder015 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I am really curious as to how Bella will think of Rosalie from now on...

Because yes, the thirst and the blood lust was the main reason that Rosalie went at Bella, but there was much more to that confrontation than thirst... for blood anyway.

And i'm just eager to see if Bella will hone in on that, or at least consider that Rose wants her. Mmm... that would be a priceless POV.

Anyways, thanks for such an intriguing chapter. I eagerly await the next one.

Take care,
HP
CatchingStar chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I liked this chapter, except for the part where Rosallie hurt Bella. Altohugh it's understandable. Her having her period in the car was fantastic. It's not her fault, but it surely made things interesting. Hope you update soon.
lynettecullen chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Damn. I thought Rose was going to eat the pussy.
Bella would've enjoyed the hell out of herself before she died.
Parkourgirl2121 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Oh God when they have sex it'll be soooooo damn hot!
Avarenda chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Lol! Poor Rose, she really can never get a break. However, if it wasnt clear before, its definitely clear to Bella that Rose desires her. I'm kind of wondering how she will use this new knowledge.
Zombie35 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I've always wondered how any of the Cullens(except Carlisle)would react to Bella's menstrual in my opinion is stronger than Edward not physically but way she holds back from moving rather quickly with Bella. Are Bella and Rose going to be in a lust or love relationship?
Readinq2Die4 chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
omg this was amazing i cant wait for more i hope you update soon its been a while :(
Hannah chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
Your story is truely a masterpiece. It is so clean and well written everything flows together very nicely. You've got talent, I can't wait to see where your story goes. :)
Parkourgirl2121 chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
OMG! I just spent the last few hours reading this whole fic! I'm in love. This is the best rose/Bella story I've read in a long time. I love the way you depict rose. Poor Bella needs to get her life back together. Please update ASAP. I'm definitely following this story and you. :)
island.dred.insomniac chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
I am greatly enjoying your writing. I can see where there are some word choice errors, but that is the only major issue I see with the language barrier. I enjoy the use of French to add to the story. It adds to the Rosalie character and I agree that this needs to have a slow build to the sex. This is believable and the characterizations, plot, and scenery are all well done. I am excited about this story to be continued and I hope that you are able to complete this piece since I am excited to see the culmination of all of your hard work so far. Keep this up.

Thank you for sharing your work.
WildImagination28 chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
oh my gosh i so missed this story, i havnt read much rose/bella lately but the moment i saw this i was just so happy. Thanks for coming back to it )
Guest chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Delighted to find two more chapters uploaded- very much look forward to the next.
CatchingStar chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
I don't agree with her calling Carlisle to talk about Bella, to say whatever it is that she said. It doesnt matter if they are friends, she is a professonal and has a responsibility with Bella to keep everything in secret. That and Bella is not a kid for her to have to give any satisfation whetehr she went there or not. That was unethical to me.

Despite that, the chapter was great. Well written like always. I enjoyed that he was a long one and show more of Rosalie protectiveness and love for Bella, and how different she is from Edward. It was nice of Esme to send her there so Rosalie could hunt. Never expected that. I like Esme a lot but I dont think she is fair with Rosalie or so nice as she is with the others.

I hope you update soon.