Reviews for A House Is Not A Home
big glee famanic chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
cute
big glee famanic chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
and out of all of those songs i only new yellow submarine, octopuses garden, black bird, here comes the sun, all you need is love, and let it be. good story so far and why didn't you put hay jude in it for some rezone that song was playing in my head wile reading this
TheSecretUchiha chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
This is an absolutely awesome fic!

Poor poor Kurt! I hope Sam stands Santana up, or at least cancels on them! and that he can figure himself out soon, don't keep kurt waiting too long!

I really love the way you've written Sam, so don't worry about it!

Can't wait to read more!
Cat chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Please update soon...
Nikkler chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
the beauty of Sam is that we don't know that much about him so this could be a side he keeps hidden in the background. i like it so far. please update soon.

huggles

nikkler
rinswan chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
UPDATE. SOON. PLEASE! :)
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Seriously dude,

You zetta need to update this.

SOON.

I love this story too much to not see it complete!
LaLaTink chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I love this! Please update soon XD
Rose-Petal-x chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
This is such a great story. :) Can't wait for an update!
randomlygifted chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
so... yeah. if you want your Sam to be in character, i think he should be a little bit sweet and not so agressive.

one thing that i really don't see the point of this fanfic is Sam's sister. you could have replaced her, oh, whatever.

and i think Finn is abusing of Kurt.

anyway, so far i'm enjoying reading it and i love your song choices. :)
droppedmysonic chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I thought that song about purple seemed familiar! A friend played it for me while I was over her house cause she was gonna go to his concert that night. The next day I'm like... How was the Google Banana concert?
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
can't wait for more!
Tracey chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Kurt's being far too bitchy, you may want to tone it down.

Otherwise, it's a very interesting story.
emiliexox chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
HEY!

really liking this so far :D

is really interesting

cant wait for more

update soon

xox

emiliexox
MSYOU chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Awesome fic I really love what you do with the different pov's in each chapter :) Can't wait for the next chapter 3