Reviews for On The Exhale
Star Iron chapter 24 . 1/28
Are you done with Smallville?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Clark always was a complete COWARD when it came to dealing with the ladies.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Didn't particulary care for the way the show handled the whole Doomsday story. The whole Davis/Chloe deal kind of left a bad taste in my mouth, never really looked at Chloe's character the same way after that.
1eclecticreader chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
That was fantastic! Thank you for such a wonderful story.
1eclecticreader chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
I like this undercover stuff. CK and LL are being as realistic as they can get. I love their interaction with the other police officers and their families.
1eclecticreader chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Yes. Yes, it would be the best day of his life.
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh, I'm all for an AU after what really happened in the episode and next ones afterward. I can't wait to read your spin on it. I think I'm going to like this tory a lot.
LoveSuperman chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I hates Lana's relationship with Clark. It was horrible. All of it was pain an tears. And they could never be together. Love this!
shugokage chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
Absolutely fantastic story great job!
spiritedghost chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
Perfect! i believe that says it all...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
You deserve cavities NOW... Wonderful chappy though.
spiritedghost chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
Finally. Have to say even with the whole life and death thing hanging over Oliver and Lois's head. To see Clark blur into the room without thinking, was the most natural thing in the world. So yes, it works on all levels. You should be proud and of course judging by the wicked grin you are now sporting you are, so my work here is done. I can now go to the next story on my list. (grins) Well of course I have to finish this one first. I mean come on, I am sure you can still intrigue me and surprise me. I still have chapters to read.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Interestingly enough, I never really watched much of Smallville when it was on. So this story is interesting and while I feel that pieces are left out, I am also smart enough to realize had I watched the show, I would be able to fill in the gaps. Now if this was the last season, I would be good. (laughs) Even though I am feeling and noticing gaps, it is still interesting enough to keep me reading, so again good job...
spiritedghost chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I am a tad bit confused, but I am thinking at this point in the story I am suppose to be. Am I suppose to be since Chloe is at the Planet when she has been missing. Also even if she has to die, why would history not have a record of her at least in her youth, I mean The Wall of Weird? Come on that had to make it in the history books. Unless of course all of that had been deleted from past history. I now have a headache hope your happy. (laughs)
spiritedghost chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
And finally Lana Lang gets shot down. Good to know and he has no idea how she likes her tea. I am guessing she likes coffee better. (grins)