Reviews for On The Exhale
fallink99 chapter 24 . 1/3
I was a little late with watching Smallville but recently binge watched all seasons on Hulu. I was thrilled to find some fan fiction dedicated to the show. Loved your story! I like the fluff in the later chapters. We never really got to see that much on the actual show so it's nice to be able to read a story that includes it. Thanks for all of your hard work writing this story!
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 24 . 11/25/2016
ameiiiiiiiiiiiii lindaaaa ameiiiii
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mas cade a agarração d clois amoooooooooooo
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 18 . 11/24/2016
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cap perfeiitooo
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 17 . 11/24/2016
finalmenteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ameiiiii
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
não tem como ficar decepcionado com isooo amooooooooooooooooo clois aos pucos mas ta acontecendoooo
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
com certeza seria o melhor dia d vida dele com certeza a melho decisão d vida d clark
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 6 . 11/23/2016
eu amoooooo o lois ela sabe plenamente como o clark é amoooooooooo
Star Iron chapter 24 . 1/28/2015
Are you done with Smallville?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Clark always was a complete COWARD when it came to dealing with the ladies.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Didn't particulary care for the way the show handled the whole Doomsday story. The whole Davis/Chloe deal kind of left a bad taste in my mouth, never really looked at Chloe's character the same way after that.
1eclecticreader chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
That was fantastic! Thank you for such a wonderful story.
1eclecticreader chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
I like this undercover stuff. CK and LL are being as realistic as they can get. I love their interaction with the other police officers and their families.
1eclecticreader chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Yes. Yes, it would be the best day of his life.
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh, I'm all for an AU after what really happened in the episode and next ones afterward. I can't wait to read your spin on it. I think I'm going to like this tory a lot.