Reviews for To Make a Carnivore
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/5
...This is funny. Wonder what would happen when Reborn came...
tati1 chapter 1 . 6/26
No more nature shows for that vandal...hehe!
fannut chapter 1 . 4/23
Could you write something about where this Tsuna and Kyouya meet Reborn?
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 4/1
I'm going to die this is so freaking cute I was giggling madly the whole time oh my god
Brighter Dreams chapter 1 . 3/29
The way Kyoya is demonstrating his skill and carnivorousness is almost like he is trying to show off for a potential love interest! Plus he will be presenting Tsuna with bitten herbivores which could count as a courting gift! This was an excellent story and I loved reading it. Thank you for posting!
konigen chapter 1 . 1/20
oh my god its so cute why *flails*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
the puppy thing nearly killed me!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Yeeeaahhh...NOPE
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
lol...oh dear...Kyoya, you are hilarious. Hehe...Good job!
Diving in chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Lol, poor Tsuna.
Evani chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Okay,this was absolutely adorable and I love it. Thank you for writing this, I wish there was more haha
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
nice beginning. I look forward to reading more.
Horsemuon17 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I really want this to become a multi-chapter story. I want to see how people react to Tsuna being a canivore!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Bwuhahaha! I would love to see Hibari try and teach Tsuna to be like him. I can't wait to see how things turn out now! I'm really curious to see if Hibari's training sticks or if Tsuna remains the same. I think it would be so funny though if Tsuna became a mini Hibari! But it would also be adorable if Tsuna followed Hibari around like a puppy too. I can't make up my mind about which is better! Anyway I hope you update this amazing story soon! I'm looking forward to it!
corintios chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
this is so sweet, in a totally carnivorous way, of course.