Reviews for To Make a Carnivore
Horsemuon17 chapter 1 . 7/12
I really want this to become a multi-chapter story. I want to see how people react to Tsuna being a canivore!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 4/1
Bwuhahaha! I would love to see Hibari try and teach Tsuna to be like him. I can't wait to see how things turn out now! I'm really curious to see if Hibari's training sticks or if Tsuna remains the same. I think it would be so funny though if Tsuna became a mini Hibari! But it would also be adorable if Tsuna followed Hibari around like a puppy too. I can't make up my mind about which is better! Anyway I hope you update this amazing story soon! I'm looking forward to it!
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
this is so sweet, in a totally carnivorous way, of course.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Do you know how much I love Kyouya and his unique mind filled with animal kingdom terminology? I do, I really do. A baby Kyou-chan with Tsu-kun. Cavities.
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
just adorably creepy, if that makes sense
ninjaCowdog chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This needs to be a series. Like, REALLY. XD
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
omg, this was ridiculously adorable, roflmaoooooooooooo! Oh if this had continued into canon after Reborn showed up...*shakes head* ROFLMAO
wanna-play-a-game chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I can't stop laughing!
Ever-Lethargic chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Really adorable!
Viviene001 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
So cccuuuttttteeee!:)
Amaranthine Moon chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
CUTE! Does this continue until Reborn?
FireLark chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
lol this is adorable
Lacking chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
hahaha this was hilariously cute. well done
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Ahaha, you should consider making this a series you know? Its funny
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Hmm, good idea, though for me, it's kinda going in the wrong direction... Tsuna's refusal to hurt people is one of his good points.
I'd like it more if hibari tried to show him how to be strong and fight. Hitting someone who is tied up isn't Hibaris thing either.