Reviews for A Love In The Shadows
warning-otaku chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Eep! This story was adorable! I loved how Kyoya punched Hikaru! ok that sounds mean, I loved how Kyoya stood up for Kaoru! :) so I'm guessing this chapter is the end...?
DevoraDeath chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
i love this story. its so cute!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Wow this story is amazing :3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Finally22

Awww! I can't believe you left it alone! You have to finish the story! Its so good you need to! Besides,kao and kyo are dressing as delenquents! Please!
DevoraDeath chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
this story is so cute!i could totaly see this happening if kyouya and kaoru ever got together!
erica chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
you have a really clear and fluid writing style and your storyline is funny as

please continue

Miss Light Bright chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
this story is great! please continue!
illogicalThinker chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
This is great! There were some grammar errors but they're easy to ignore.
igee778 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
u can NOT end this like that i will like hunt u down! lol i love this story pllleeeeaaasseeee continue it! *puppy pout*
Professor CatEars chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
So. F-ing. Cute. •-•
fluffymagentajellyfish chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Awww, Kyo-chan and Kao-chan are so cute together! You're a really good writer and I hope you find your notebook soon! (_)# I made you a waffle!
BeeBee Forthwright chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
too cute!
MaddieRawr354 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
I can't wait until you find your notebook. I'm sorry you had to read bad/mean comments about your story. As for me though, I love the story so far. I love the couple and the fact that Kyoya is comforting Karou. Hikaru is being kind of rude. Him and Karou have been together for so long and then he just expects Karou to be fine. Actually he doesn't even care about his twins feelings, he can't tell he's hurting, yet he can be mad at Kyoya for being there for Karou. I wonder how you'll progress Kyoya and Karou's relationship... Also you shouldn't be worried about your grammar, I can understand it, people just shouldn't complain. Their being unreasonable. So, good luck to you at finding your notebook and update soon~ :3

Bu-Bye
crunchie11 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Respecting your wishes, honey, but I only said what I did to help. I didn't mean for it to hurt your feelings. Enjoy writing your story, though.
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
omg! I really like this! HIkaru is such an asshole sometimes I hate him,I like HikaxKao but he's just so idiot... But I really hate Haruhi xD

sayonaraa