Reviews for Eyes Red in Fury
Moonstarslight chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I like it. Good job.
shelter chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Two thoughts:

1) The poem feels to me like a monologue. And while abstract, I feel that it rambles on and on. I don't think you've done full

justice to the 2-3 major events of the movie/ manga that you're trying to refer to here. Still, I got surprised at the end. I think your ending question redeems the whole poem.

2) The problem with a monologue-like poem is that it doesn't show the mood properly. Because of your lack of punctuation (save the final phrase), I can't determine whether your narrator/ poet is making a plea or a declaration. Other than the obvious, it clouds the meaning behind very loaded phrases like "Or all hope/ Is lost" and "save it/ save us". Again, the ending question points to a kind of desperation that I can only second-guess.

Nonetheless, I'm just glad to see poetry on Nausicaa. It could do with a second draft, but at least you capture the entire conflict of the film in two simple, powerful words.
Doctor Who Anime and Biscuits chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
It was beautiful! I so loved the poem! It captures the moment really really well!
Never-Land-4always chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Awww...I love N.O.T.V.O.T.W. and this made me cry! It captures the emotion in that scene really well!
oBATMANo chapter 1 . 12/15/2010