Reviews for Glassing 087
KmJ170 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Well, fusion packs have tremendous power, but can die. And the games won't help. Ok?
Blacker Side of the Shadows chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This. Was truly awesome. I dont read a lot of halo fics. becauce they usualy are pretty poor, but this was one of the few Im glad I read. Bravo.

Oh, and sKelly, along with every other spartan,, can run out of power in their suit. It has happened. Always leads to death. tell that person to read the books (all of them)
ILOVEBUGSBUNNY chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Beautifully written, I got sad reading this cuz kelly's one of my favourite characters. Great job!
ImmortalSolace chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Its sort of impossible cuz the MJOLNIR armor only has shields and sensors, no power whatsoever. So either she dies right away or something.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I don't know what happened to her in canon, but that's okay. I loved her in the novel, and this fic made me all sniffly. It's also remarkably well-written. Things like "Tremor four billion and three transforms the supposed blast shelter into a shaker of flaming pepper." are just really clever. It's creepy how, although in canon (I think; I'm pretty new to this) the suits are designed as very natural extensions of the Spartans' bodies, in this case it's fighting against her as she struggles. "a half-ton of titanium alloy deadweight claws her to the ground." is terrifying. You've just got great word choice here-the other bit I particularly liked was "exhausted" as applied to her rifle. You fit description in every possible place, and the story just gets better toward the end, reconciling her need to run.

Excellent!

Also "nobody with a blue buzzcut deserves to die". Yes.